Falcons Fan MVP

Do you think Arthur Blank will chew Dan Quinn out after this game?

22 posts in this topic

I would love to know what is said behind the scenes after a game like this? I wonder if Arthur Blank chews out Dan Quinn and curses him out. I wonder if Dirk Koetter gets chewed out by Quinn or Blank. Or if they just talk calmly about fixing it. I'm sure players get chewed out. What do you guys think goes on behind closed doors after a loss like this?

Not AB's style.  He is more of a quiet and subdued "I'm disappointed" type guy - then the knife come out.

Right now, he is still a "believer" in Quinn because he has no other choice at this point in the season.

Edited by JeffAtl
Flying Falcon likes this

First game, there isn't any panic by the coaches, or management.  The players will go through film session and i'm sure there will be some chewing out about specific plays, but in the grand scheme of things they will move past and focus on Philly.   Fan bases are much more knee jerk than the coaches and players.  

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

No but the tic marks next to “should I fire Dan Quinn” probably increased by two.

After all he’s the HC and DC

Yep and hired someone to manage the clock so he could focus more on being a DC. Dude got rid of all his life lines. 

ltstorm2 likes this