Adding more fuel to the dumpster fire Lindstrom left in a walking boot

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Our identity lies more in the Quinn-isms and cliches and coach speak than anything else.  Vic giving up on a sure sack the first game after Quinn gave him all his attention is not a good look.  Today didn't do anything to help my skepticism of DQ.

It's week 1.  I honestly did not expect us to win this game for a variety of reasons but I'm most upset with losing Lindstrom more than anything else.

I actually felt worse about losing Lindstrom, too. Fix 4 turnovers and it’s a different game/team.

Moving forward without Chris for any length of time sucks. Dude looked like a solid player ready to prove himself over the season.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't matter as long as Jake Matthews bum *** is playing. Seeing that spin move today was horrible. Dude looked terrible.  That and I'm still salty about his holding call in the Super Bowl.

Hope it’s not serious but that’s why they spent money on 2 guards in free agency. If Lindstrom can’t go, Brown will be active next week unless he’s hurt too

Lindstrom played SOLID in the game, too! Dude stonewalled almost every player they lined up against him. I'd like to see the #'s when Lindstrom and McGary were playing side by side, cause th

1 minute ago, athell said:

Our identity lies more in the Quinn-isms and cliches and coach speak than anything else.  Vic giving up on a sure sack the first game after Quinn gave him all his attention is not a good look.  Today didn't do anything to help my skepticism of DQ.

It's week 1.  I honestly did not expect us to win this game for a variety of reasons but I'm most upset with losing Lindstrom more than anything else.

It’s all good brother. I’m upset about the loss of Lindstrom too. Just a thing this team must overcome. Quinn needs to figure it out. That’s his job. It’s a big year for him.  Time will tell the story. 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

I actually felt worse about losing Lindstrom, too. Fix 4 turnovers and it’s a different game/team.

Moving forward without Chris for any length of time sucks. Dude looked like a solid player ready to prove himself over the season.

Yup.  That oline needed time to gel and now...welp...hoping and praying for a quick turnaround.

Week 1 in general is just a huge question mark, filled with correctable errors.  Losing the starting guard and first round pick really really sucks.

Just now, Black Francis said:

It’s all good brother. I’m upset about the loss of Lindstrom too. Just a thing this team must overcome. Quinn needs to figure it out. That’s his job. It’s a big year for him.  Time will tell the story. 

Do or die year for a few people.  Hope they recognize the urgency...(I think they do)