Adding more fuel to the dumpster fire Lindstrom left in a walking boot

13 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The good news is Guard is a position where the Falcons have exceptional depth...

Absolutely agree.  Carpenter played really well .  He had one holding call, but other than that was super solid.

With Brown being back, Guard shouldn't be an immediate depth problem.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't matter as long as Jake Matthews bum *** is playing. Seeing that spin move today was horrible. Dude looked terrible.  That and I'm still salty about his holding call in the Super Bowl.

Hope it’s not serious but that’s why they spent money on 2 guards in free agency. If Lindstrom can’t go, Brown will be active next week unless he’s hurt too

Lindstrom played SOLID in the game, too! Dude stonewalled almost every player they lined up against him. I'd like to see the #'s when Lindstrom and McGary were playing side by side, cause th

Just now, tl;dr said:

I'm so done with the Falcons man. Same song and dance every year with them. We are going 6-10 this year and we will fire Quinn and TD and just go get someone stupid. 

Don't really have any faith in this team or organization. 

Same here dude, I **** you not this franchise has made me a miserable human being when it comes to sports in general. Every year this franchise does something to embarrass their fanbase. 

If I had 1 wish it would be to wake up and never watch this sport again. 

35 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Should put us in position to build the OL and DL. Especially since we have no cap space to sign any quality players

We have 46 mill invested in our  OL (2nd begins Dallas) and 52 million (most in NFL) allocated for next year.  We just spent two 1st round picks on the OL.  They’ve invested enough

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Same here dude, I **** you not this franchise has made me a miserable human being when it comes to sports in general. Every year this franchise does something to embarrass their fanbase. 

If I had 1 wish it would be to wake up and never watch this sport again. 

You have 100% ability to make that one wish happen. Make it so if that’s what you want. 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Could have sworn he allowed a sack and a few hurries. It’s ok though, the defense was buttcheeks so there is that

The sack on him was Hooper crossing in front of him and chipping inside shoulder on Hunter. That let Hunter get wide/upfield while McGary had to delay because of Hooper.

Hooper chipped our RT more than the DE. Wrong shoulder.

Does anyone remember a time when we had a dominant OL or DL?  I have been a falcons fan since mid 90s and I cannot think of a time when we had a dominant line on either side.  Some people might say the 2016 OL or the OL with Clabo & Dahl, but I would disagree.  Those were good lines, but not dominant.  And besides those were just one-off years, not a consistent stretch of seasons.