Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LookAboutFalcon

Adding more fuel to the dumpster fire Lindstrom left in a walking boot

80 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Our identity lies more in the Quinn-isms and cliches and coach speak than anything else.  Vic giving up on a sure sack the first game after Quinn gave him all his attention is not a good look.  Today didn't do anything to help my skepticism of DQ.

It's week 1.  I honestly did not expect us to win this game for a variety of reasons but I'm most upset with losing Lindstrom more than anything else.

I actually felt worse about losing Lindstrom, too. Fix 4 turnovers and it’s a different game/team.

Moving forward without Chris for any length of time sucks. Dude looked like a solid player ready to prove himself over the season.

athell likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

Our identity lies more in the Quinn-isms and cliches and coach speak than anything else.  Vic giving up on a sure sack the first game after Quinn gave him all his attention is not a good look.  Today didn't do anything to help my skepticism of DQ.

It's week 1.  I honestly did not expect us to win this game for a variety of reasons but I'm most upset with losing Lindstrom more than anything else.

It’s all good brother. I’m upset about the loss of Lindstrom too. Just a thing this team must overcome. Quinn needs to figure it out. That’s his job. It’s a big year for him.  Time will tell the story. 

Schwarzwald and athell like this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

I actually felt worse about losing Lindstrom, too. Fix 4 turnovers and it’s a different game/team.

Moving forward without Chris for any length of time sucks. Dude looked like a solid player ready to prove himself over the season.

Yup.  That oline needed time to gel and now...welp...hoping and praying for a quick turnaround.

Week 1 in general is just a huge question mark, filled with correctable errors.  Losing the starting guard and first round pick really really sucks.

Schwarzwald likes this

Just now, Black Francis said:

It’s all good brother. I’m upset about the loss of Lindstrom too. Just a thing this team must overcome. Quinn needs to figure it out. That’s his job. It’s a big year for him.  Time will tell the story. 

Do or die year for a few people.  Hope they recognize the urgency...(I think they do)

Black Francis likes this

Just now, athell said:

Do or die year for a few people.  Hope they recognize the urgency...(I think they do)

Yes it is. Fo Sho. All or nothing in my opinion.

athell likes this