Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LookAboutFalcon

Adding more fuel to the dumpster fire Lindstrom left in a walking boot

80 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Our identity lies more in the Quinn-isms and cliches and coach speak than anything else.  Vic giving up on a sure sack the first game after Quinn gave him all his attention is not a good look.  Today didn't do anything to help my skepticism of DQ.

It's week 1.  I honestly did not expect us to win this game for a variety of reasons but I'm most upset with losing Lindstrom more than anything else.

I actually felt worse about losing Lindstrom, too. Fix 4 turnovers and it’s a different game/team.

Moving forward without Chris for any length of time sucks. Dude looked like a solid player ready to prove himself over the season.

athell likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, athell said:

Our identity lies more in the Quinn-isms and cliches and coach speak than anything else.  Vic giving up on a sure sack the first game after Quinn gave him all his attention is not a good look.  Today didn't do anything to help my skepticism of DQ.

It's week 1.  I honestly did not expect us to win this game for a variety of reasons but I'm most upset with losing Lindstrom more than anything else.

It’s all good brother. I’m upset about the loss of Lindstrom too. Just a thing this team must overcome. Quinn needs to figure it out. That’s his job. It’s a big year for him.  Time will tell the story. 

Schwarzwald and athell like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

I actually felt worse about losing Lindstrom, too. Fix 4 turnovers and it’s a different game/team.

Moving forward without Chris for any length of time sucks. Dude looked like a solid player ready to prove himself over the season.

Yup.  That oline needed time to gel and now...welp...hoping and praying for a quick turnaround.

Week 1 in general is just a huge question mark, filled with correctable errors.  Losing the starting guard and first round pick really really sucks.

Schwarzwald likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black Francis said:

It’s all good brother. I’m upset about the loss of Lindstrom too. Just a thing this team must overcome. Quinn needs to figure it out. That’s his job. It’s a big year for him.  Time will tell the story. 

Do or die year for a few people.  Hope they recognize the urgency...(I think they do)

Black Francis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athell said:

Do or die year for a few people.  Hope they recognize the urgency...(I think they do)

Yes it is. Fo Sho. All or nothing in my opinion.

athell likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0