33 posts in this topic

after matthews letting MR get smashed on the first play,   i was like wth, are Falcons still in pre-season.  After the blocked punt , hmmm they are rusty.  Then watching MInny dance into the endzone basically untouched.  I thought O crap We are in trouble. After MR/JJ pick, I was like game over.  After the freeman fumble......I was like same old sh$t different season.   WOW, totally unprepared, that is on DQ and staff,, Maybe they get there shish together by next week. 

sad thing is without the 3 turn overs in the first quater shish could have gone the other why  just to stupid on DQ and team not ready to play

27 minutes ago, anygivensunday11 said:

after matthews letting MR get smashed on the first play,   i was like wth, are Falcons still in pre-season.  After the blocked punt , hmmm they are rusty.  Then watching MInny dance into the endzone basically untouched.  I thought O crap We are in trouble. After MR/JJ pick, I was like game over.  After the freeman fumble......I was like same old sh$t different season.   WOW, totally unprepared, that is on DQ and staff,, Maybe they get there shish together by next week. 

THE NOT SO MIGHTY QUINN is on the chopping block!

Flying Falcon likes this

AB should of let Keith Armstrong be Head Coach this season, the writing was on the wall when we have one of the toughest schedules, then DQ said he'll be HC & DC...then hires losers around him...PS- the Armstrong thought is a joke, thats what we really need right now since this will be a lost season

Well you know we have the highest paid WR and top 3 DT.  We have an all first round Oline.  We have a fast and physical defense and a coaching staff that preaches fly to the ball.  What can possibly go wrong???  

Flying Falcon likes this

Don't fret boys... The Eagles will put an end to this sorry *** team... and it's fans next week...  Mark it down.  Then we can all watch with absolutely no emotional capital invested. What a relief that will be.

3 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Don't fret boys... The Eagles will put an end to this sorry *** team... and it's fans next week...  Mark it down.  Then we can all watch with absolutely no emotional capital invested. What a relief that will be.

Sorry to say but I agree. Eagles will beat us unless a miracle happens.

1 hour ago, anygivensunday11 said:

this guy gets it.  Two things dumb*** Dan preached all offseason, fix oline and get tough.  Failed miserably at both, but then again has Dan done anything he said he was going to do except come up with more slogans,lol

Edited by msjacob25
GeorgiaBoyz and Flying Falcon like this

7 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

I already watch games that way....28-3 killed a part of me, losing to the Eagles in the divisional round took even more. Last year was the nail. No confidence anymore,blow it up...

1 hour ago, anygivensunday11 said:

sad thing is without the 3 turn overs in the first quater shish could have gone the other why  just to stupid on DQ and team not ready to play

Holy crap, learn how to use your words correctly so we can make out what you're trying to say.

marvinthemartian likes this

The worst part of the Falcons game today was the defense getting owned. I didn't expect much from the offense because Matt Ryan has never done squat against a Mike Zimmer defense. But the Falcons defense getting owned was unexpected and greatly disappointing.

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

On 9/9/2019 at 7:11 AM, Winn chicken said:

Holy crap, learn how to use your words correctly so we can make out what you're trying to say.

NO!

Damontae Kazee is the best player on this defense in terms of creating turnovers, and he plays 11 snaps? Oliver looks terrible and plays 42? Leave it to DQ to leave the leagues leading interceptor rotting away on the bench while Adam Theilen destroys an overmatched Oliver…

Wow

1 game loss and lots of giving up. I've watched this team for over 40 years. Ill give up on the season when we are no longer in the hunt. 

This team needs a couple of games to jell together. 22 and 45 will come on strong. I see this team coming out this week pI**ed off.

Look out Eagles. Falcons are angry!

Since1990 and tywreezy33 like this

I don't know if it's by design or a symptom of a laid-back approach to the preseason, but under DQ we always seem to start out the season slow. That said we do tend to finish strongly, so maybe there is some method to the madness. I'll hold judgement until December but this is a big year for DQ and these Falcons.

SoldMySoul likes this