jlrfalcon

What PLAYER do you feel had the worst game against the Vikings?

What PLAYER do you feel had the worst game against the Vikings?   137 members have voted

1. 1. What PLAYER do you feel had the worst game against the Vikings?

• Matt Ryan
    • Vic Beasley
    • Devonta Freeman
    • Isaiah Oliver
    • Jake Matthews
    • Julio Jones
    • Matt Bosher
    • Other-please specify in a post

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Although many players played poorly against the Vikings, whose performance wins the worst award?

I mentioned those who I saw specifically mentioned a lot in the game thread but am curious of others' opinion or if I missed somebody else doing bad.

I voted vic Beasley. He played just as bad as others....but he gave up on a play pulled up then realized Cousins still had the ball.. so pretty much pissed me off. 

Emmitt and Peteshweddy like this

I can blame Matt because of the pressure he was under. The first INT was all him, but the last one was on Stocker. Matthews had his @ss handed to him all day. We should have had the bigger back active. 

Emmitt likes this

Mine is Jake. But if it was choices it would be all of them. 

Jake got beaten like a drum over and over. The left side of the line is suppose to be our stronger side and they looked worse than the rookies and ty most the game. 

Vic looked like the same Vic and the scheme was pure garbage. Saw Clayborn Vic and Takk in coverage roles... what?

Freeman hopefully only had a down game but he didnt have his burst or shake. 

Matt isnt free either. He was throwing everyone high. He got mad early and looked out of sorts the whole game, which same goes for Julio. He didnt look interested in this one to me

Edited by mikeg272
Faithful Falcon likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

You have to actually attempt to make the sack in order to finish it last I checked. Save your bias for someone else. 

Did he force the incompletion? Cousins threw it away because Vic made a great move. Sure he didn’t wrap him up, but it goes down as both a hurry and a hit. He was also involved in a couple of run stops at the line of scrimmage.

I’m not saying he was amazing today, but to say he was the worst player on the team is just flat out disrespectful. And to cite him giving up on plays (a blatant falsehood) makes it even worse.

HouseofEuphoria and GrimeyKidd like this

Just now, Monoxide said:

Did he force the incompletion? Cousins threw it away because Vic made a great move. Sure he didn’t wrap him up, but it goes down as both a hurry and a hit. He was also involved in a couple of run stops at the line of scrimmage.

I’m not saying he was amazing today, but to say he was the worst player on the team is just flat out disrespectful. And to cite him giving up on plays (a blatant falsehood) makes it even worse.

I pointed out my issues with him. You don’t have to agree with them. You thinking it’s disrespectful doesn’t do much to change my mind either. You should feel it’s disrespectful for his name to be an option.

Flying Falcon and SpongeDad like this

1 minute ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

I hope Matthews isn't starting one of those Schraeder/Clabo type career cliff-dives.

Hope not but he was facing probably the best defensive front in the NFL today. Next week isn't much easier in the Eagles.

Guys I really don’t want to hate on Matt, as I have in the past, but he looks old and rusty! The crap line didn’t do him any favors though. 

Ryan throws look horrible. From weak thrown to wobbly like wounded duck. Looks like he hasn’t practiced at all.

i had high hopes as this is our year. But we aren’t ready for prime time. Poorly coached to just horrible play.

DEVONTA SLOWMAN! I KNEW IT WAS A MISTAKE LETTING COLEMAN GO! MATT RYAN THROWS A PASS TO A NOBODY NAMED STOCKER!!! AND GETS INTERCEPTED. NO WONDER THE BUCS GOT RID OF KOETTER. THAT OLD MAN SHOULDA BEEN GONE WITH MIKE SMITH. EVERYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE PICKS UP DIAMONDS & PEARLS WE ONLY PICK UP MOLDED TURDS

9 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Guys I really don’t want to hate on Matt, as I have in the past, but he looks old and rusty! The crap line didn’t do him any favors though. 

Ryan throws look horrible. From weak thrown to wobbly like wounded duck. Looks like he hasn’t practiced at all.

i had high hopes as this is our year. But we aren’t ready for prime time. Poorly coached to just horrible play.

He had happy feet mixed with bad decisions.

Never a good recipe.

41 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Lmfao not sure what game you were watching. There was literally 10 total pass attempts and he pressured 2 of them.

He was a ghost when they ran at his side.

ya_boi_j likes this

It's funny, when Hooper and Ridley were involved in the offense we were rockin'. Why wait till late in the 4th qtr to realize the mismatches.

Our dudes are playing checkers again.

13 minutes ago, CoachCatchPhrase said:

Then you watched one pi$$ poor game of football. Just because he's your avatar and you once were a moderator...doesn't mean your opinion on his "effort" means more than anyone else. :)

I do find it funny that I’m the only person he went out of his way to respond to.

I vote for all the above...start with the Coaching staff, outcoached constantly, Bez quits most plays as does Tak if not run his way...waiting for the leagues best 3rd stringer to get in today...the Duke...he made a cameo on Special teams

Flying Falcon likes this