jlrfalcon

What PLAYER do you feel had the worst game against the Vikings?

What PLAYER do you feel had the worst game against the Vikings?   137 members have voted

1. 1. What PLAYER do you feel had the worst game against the Vikings?

• Matt Ryan
    • Vic Beasley
    • Devonta Freeman
    • Isaiah Oliver
    • Jake Matthews
    • Julio Jones
    • Matt Bosher
    • Other-please specify in a post

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

Although many players played poorly against the Vikings, whose performance wins the worst award?

I mentioned those who I saw specifically mentioned a lot in the game thread but am curious of others' opinion or if I missed somebody else doing bad.

Matt Ryan:

Missed Julio high resulting in an interception.

Missed Gage high which would've picked up a first down and put the Falcons in FG range.

Missed Julio wide open for a TD.

Threw up a pass in the back of the endzone when Hooper was open underneath resulting in another interception.

There were some others but those were the biggest ones. The two interceptions resulted in 14 points for the Vikings and the two missed touchdowns and missing Gage resulted in 17 points off the board for the Falcons. Your "elite" QB can't play like this.

1 minute ago, Monoxide said:

Lmfao not sure what game you were watching. There was literally 10 total pass attempts and he pressured 2 of them.

Like I said, he let up on a sure sack and didn’t give his all on multiple plays. Maybe you should go back and look at every play. You’re blinded by your bias. 

Matt Ryan. 2 INT’s, hit 7 times, sacked 4. He came into this game thinking he’d have protection. He left this game knowing he has 15 more games to go. 

Props to Vikings D. They looked nasty. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Like I said, he let up on a sure sack and didn’t give his all on multiple plays. Maybe you should go back and look at every play. You’re blinded by your bias. 

I did. I locked myself in on Beasley every snap. Not giving his all on multiple plays is utter nonsense and I await to hear specifically which drives he gave up on.

Club212, HouseofEuphoria and Vandy like this

Just now, Monoxide said:

I did. I locked myself in on Beasley every snap. Not giving his all on multiple plays is utter nonsense and I await to hear specifically which drives he gave up on.

If you locked in then you know he let up on a sure sack and there were several plays where he didn’t give his all. If you’re expecting me to spend time going back through every play then you got me there. He isn’t worth that energy at all. Like I said, you’re blinded by your bias. Completely expected

Emmitt likes this

The OLine as a whole. Yes Ryan didn't play well but he had the Vikings on him most of the day, at times coming free. Better protection would have let him make better throws. Not saying he doesn't deserve any blame cuz he does also. 

Edited by Norwood all the way!
Emmitt and ShadyRef like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

If you locked in then you know he let up on a sure sack and there were several plays where he didn’t give his all. If you’re expecting me to spend time going back through every play then you got me there. He isn’t worth that energy at all. Like I said, you’re blinded by your bias. Completely expected

He didn’t finish the sack, but he beat the pass blocking and forced one of only two incompletions for the entire game.

There was not one play where Vic gave up. Not one. 

Matthews was awful. Picked him over Oliver because Oliver wasn’t a top 10 overall pick and is essentially a rookie, and over Ryan because he played bad, but I only put one of those INTs on him and he had some upside plays. 

Matthews on the other hand was just butt cheeks. 

ltstorm2 likes this

2 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Jake hands down but Kirk could've destroyed Oliver if he wanted to.

If the Vikings actually had to pass the ball they could’ve completed 10+ receptions for over 200 yards and multiple scores on Oliver alone. 

Just now, Monoxide said:

He didn’t finish the sack, but he beat the pass blocking and forced one of only two incompletions for the entire game.

There was not one play where Vic gave up. Not one. 

You have to actually attempt to make the sack in order to finish it last I checked. Save your bias for someone else.