MAD597

This game will Bring the Quinn and TD Era to end

164 posts in this topic

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

..you remember what we used to do to that defense?

Their defense was still better than the Falcons early on.

37 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

They may not both be fired after this game but we are witnessing the end of the Quinn era and TD will be gone as well. TD is not capable of building big and strong OL or DLs and Quinn just looks lost.

After the entire front office and coaching staff is sacked after this season we will be lucky to get another year or two of Ryan and JJ in their prime.

Falcons gonna suck another 3 years before thing may get straightened out.

To our next GM and coaching staff you gotta have some much heavier guys on both OL and DL or like we see time and time again our skill players get crushed.

Sad but probably true.  After 2016, fans thought we "messed up" wining the Super Bowl but. felt like the Falcons were now an NFL power.  After today, it feels like we need all new coaches and a new manager!

5 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Ask Kyle to come back as head coach and boot DQ. I am so over Quinn. He lacks firmness.

Kyle will be fired this year in San Francisco, but he failed everywhere except Atlanta. Not sure why you think he could lead a team.

Just now, stizz said:

Kyle will be fired this year in San Francisco, but he failed everywhere except Atlanta. Not sure why you think he could lead a team.

I really don’t man. I have lost patience with Quinn. I don’t think we ever get anywhere under him.

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Little to early unless you cheering for Falcons to fail and clean the house.

DQ getting fired is the best possible outcome this season. The last thing I want is another 7-9 season and DQ somehow being able to hang around. And from what I saw today, there is no way we make the playoffs, this team has serious issues.

Just now, Herr Beast said:

DQ getting fired is the best possible outcome this season. The last thing I want is another 7-9 season and DQ somehow being able to hang around. And from what I saw today, there is no way we make the playoffs, this team has serious issues.

No play offs DQ is gone. AB ain’t getting younger.

7 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

This thread is a mess. Everyone needs to relax. It's week one. We got killed by turnovers and one of the best defenses in the league. We will get better.

Nope, you gotta be high as a kite to look at this team through pre season and now and think they got a chance at anything decent this year.

8 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

All I gotta say is if DQ goes, Dimi MUST go hand in hand

Yea I'm tired of TD and the horrible DLs and OLs he builds. Been his weakness since day one with him

We played a playoffs caliber D today and got punched. We need a head coach and a GM who can identify players with dog in them. Minny has that on D.

15 minutes ago, stizz said:

He made Matt Schaub a ProBowler in Houston, got a great season out of RG in Washington and even had a respectable offense with the Browns. 

He did great with three QBs / teams that otherwise sucked before and after him. Make that four if you include the Falcons.

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

No play offs DQ is gone. AB ain’t getting younger.

Maybe, hopefully... but to be honest, this team really needs to crash hard this season to get the desperately needed house cleaning. Man, I really would like to kick Freeman off the team personally. That little punk was the worst today.

14 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

This thread is a mess. Everyone needs to relax. It's week one. We got killed by turnovers and one of the best defenses in the league. We will get better.

I agree that there are some hot takes, but Quinn has been on thin ice with many for quite some time.  

A problem with today is that the team looked totally unprepared.  Most teams look a little rusty, but the Falcons looked absolutely confused and out of sorts.  This is a recurring problem with Quinn.

falcons007 and Herr Beast like this

Just now, Herr Beast said:

Maybe, hopefully... but to be honest, this team really needs to crash hard this season to get the desperately needed house cleaning. Man, I really would like to kick Freeman off the team personally. That little punk was the worst today.

It’s too early. This is wake up call to all the coaches and players. Good spanking to wake up and stop drinking brother hood kool aid. 

15 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

All I gotta say is if DQ goes, Dimi MUST go hand in hand

Why though?  It's his job to give the coaches the players that they want and he has done that.