MAD597

This game will Bring the Quinn and TD Era to end

164 posts in this topic

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I guess Trufant.

Trufant can’t cover him deep. Next week has the potential to be just as ugly as today’s game. Expecting them to kick phillys *** is the ultimate downplay

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I expect the Falcons to kick some butt next week. They are going to be angry and fired up. If we look bad next week I will be very concerned.

Yeah, I think we bounce back from today but the problem is that to win Championships you have to have a certain standard that you bring on a week to week bases. 

Today and much of the last two seasons tells me we are far from that.

9 minutes ago, Nereek said:

2016, falcons lost season opener, fans wanted heads to roll. Falcons ended up going to superbowl and ended up embarrassing the whole state of Georgia. The end.

Yea I would have rather we lost to GB in the NFCC than 28-3

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

This game will either put a fire under our *** or it won't.

Mike Smith DAN QUINN looked seething writing in his note pad, that's the good news. I really wish we lost those last 2 games and got Quinnen Williams, this defense is as bad as Nolan's defenses. Looks like we are set to Waste Matt Ryan, and Julio. If this doesnt light a fire and a sense of urgency under their ace, I dunno anything else will. 

Etowah likes this

I believe TD is safe, because if i recall correctly.. All final decisions were given to Quinn on personal.. TD just made the contracts happen.. Quinn probably needs to start packing his bags

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, I think we bounce back from today but the problem is that to win Championships you have to have a certain standard that you bring on a week to week bases. 

Today and much of the last two seasons tells me we are far from that.

We were exploited in so many ways today.. Im sure every nfl team we play the rest of the season has a pretty good idea how to stick it to us 

HouseofEuphoria and Etowah like this

8 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I expect the Falcons to kick some butt next week. They are going to be angry and fired up. If we look bad next week I will be very concerned.

No, the Falcons will fold like lawn chairs as always.

6 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

If we look at things objectively, TD has done a really good job.  It's Quinn and Blank that are going all in with guys like Freeman and Beasley.

TD cant build a good strong OL or DL. That will be his undoing.

Etowah likes this

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

We were exploited in so many ways today.. Im sure every nfl team we play the rest of the season has a pretty good idea how to stick it to us 

As bad as we played and as poorly as we executed anything, if you take this game film and try to base your game plan off of it you may have problems. 

Matter of fact, I don’t know is you tell what we were trying to do on anything by today’s tape.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Trufant can’t cover him deep. Next week has the potential to be just as ugly as today’s game. Expecting them to kick phillys *** is the ultimate downplay

Defense is definitely A problem but considering Washington put up 400 yards on their D.....well there has to be a positive somewhere there right? 

27 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Thank god . Shoulda got shlt canned after 28-3 . 

This is more than likely the case.

37 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh Trufant is good, they gonna spend all of next week going after 26! Lol

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Oh Trufany is good, they gonna spend all of next week going after 26! Lol

Yeah he did get picked on pretty bad today

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Who gonna cover D-Jack deep

Only person that's going to take him down is turf toe. If our d-line doesn't improve we are going to get smoked.

ya_boi_j likes this

10 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Burn it all down and maybe we can rebuild and win a championship before my kid does to college. 

I take it you don't have a kid yet?  :D

Yes. The first game of the season that is lost means they both get fired. Even if they go 15-1 mr blank will not forget this loss. 

41 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Mike McCarthy would probably be brought in.

Lord no I hope not. He's as conservative as Smitty.  He just had a gunslinger QB that made him look good and a better defense than the Falcons.  

1 minute ago, Da_Truth said:

Lord no I hope not. He's as conservative as Smitty.  He just had a gunslinger QB that made him look good and a better defense than the Falcons.  

..you remember what we used to do to that defense?