This game will Bring the Quinn and TD Era to end

MAD597

They may not both be fired after this game but we are witnessing the end of the Quinn era and TD will be gone as well. TD is not capable of building big and strong OL or DLs and Quinn just looks lost.

After the entire front office and coaching staff is sacked after this season we will be lucky to get another year or two of Ryan and JJ in their prime.

Falcons gonna suck another 3 years before thing may get straightened out.

To our next GM and coaching staff you gotta have some much heavier guys on both OL and DL or like we see time and time again our skill players get crushed.

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I think he would ask for too much power for Blank. He likes yes men and not strong guys around him

He's about the only guy I can think of that might be better than Quinn. If Quinn isn't the answer (I think he will bounce back) we need someone with experience. And a ring.

I know that there is no perfect formula for putting together a team, but I'm tired of seeing the type of talent we have be UNDER UTILIZED by this coaching staff. It's one thing to lose a game, but when you don't compete and play mistake-filled football, you're doomed to fail. How can Julio Jones be covered most of the game and can't seem to get open no matter what, but Michael Thomas and other lesser receivers always seem to be open?

Edited by The Dirty Birdie

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

2016, falcons lost season opener, fans wanted heads to roll. Falcons ended up going and embarrassed the whole state of Georgia. The end. The end.

That was a close game, this team does not look good at all in all 3 phases. Defense looks like 3rd string level. 

The 28-3 debacle was a major red flag for me when it comes to Quinn.  I have been hoping he would learn and improve as a Head Coach and prove me wrong, but I don't think he's a very good Head Coach.  On paper, this might be the most talented team we've ever had.  It's a long season and I just have to hope we will become the team that I think we're capable of being. I do think Quinn is gone if we don't make the playoffs and possibly even fairly deep into the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, Hokies&Falcons said:

The 28-3 debacle was a major red flag for me when it comes to Quinn.  I have been hoping he would learn and improve as a Head Coach and prove me wrong, but I don't think he's a very good Head Coach.  On paper, this might be the most talented team we've ever had.  It's a long season and I just have to hope we will become the team that I think we're capable of being. I do think Quinn is gone if we don't make the playoffs and possibly even fairly deep into the playoffs.  

Mike Smith has the exact same problem. I think Matt Ryan is the common denominator. Matt needs a killer instinct.