Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JG2008

If you’ve watched the Falcons for many years you’ve got to admit it does seems at time like they wrote the book on 1001 creative ways to lose an NFL Game and keep driving your fans insane

Big thing giving me hope right now is how horrible we always look in the first game of the season under Quinn. But dayum, this was an ugly game. Game to forget. Folded. Yeah, the refs made some bad calls, but that's to be expected with the Vikes being the home team. We still shafted ourselves with 3 turnovers for 21 points in the Vikes favor.

It’s only 1 game - Let’s see if they respond next week with FOCUS!!!

By the end of week 4 we should know everything we need to know about this year’s team. Perhaps this game is the kick in the face they need to get it in gear and they will win the next 3 in convincing fashion

14 minutes ago, JG2008 said:

By the end of week 4 we should know everything we need to know about this year’s team. Perhaps this game is the kick in the face they need to get it in gear and they will win the next 3 in convincing fashion

Thats a problem.... They should have been ready for this ONE game!

1 hour ago, JG2008 said:

Such a promising off season with draft picks and new coaches added but it doesn’t look like we have made any progress with a revamped Oline on Offense or  our pass rush on Defense

NEW coaches??? Retreds that were losers before, here to make Matt comfortable, why isn't Kubiak here??? 

1 hour ago, JG2008 said:

I won't be placing any money on it to come true. I am done with talk play or go home. 

12 minutes ago, grandcanyonaz said:

You can say Atlanta sports in general. All these years and after all the playoffs and only one World Series trophy. Hey at least they won the one.

United came in as an expansion team and won a championship and play better with more fans in the seats in the Falcons own Stadium.

We need to kick the Falcons out of the city and start fresh with a new NFL franchise.

Time for Quinn and this team to stop talking and making the same old tired excuses after games and go out and perform at a consistently high level week after week. This team has way too much talent to keep producing such mediocre results on the field.

also where’s our dam-n improved pass rush we were promised?!!!

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’ve grown numb to it over the years. Stopped taking sports so serious about 10 years ago

Yep. It’s more enjoyable that way. I now look at game replays and see why things happened. Helps me not be so disgruntled like some. 

Its a game at the end of the day.