Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JKH5785

Same ol Falcons...underachievers

15 posts in this topic

I hope all those jock riders that criticize other fans for calling out the obvious lack of achievement this team has are watching this game

bad coaching....let’s talk about being down 21 points and showing no urgency while running over 7 mins off the clock in the third quarter just to move the ball 35 yards. 

Or calling a timeout with 34 seconds left in the thirds quarter just to turn around and get blown off the ball the next play..

or beasley giving up on a sure sack and letting cousins throw the ball away.

complete embarrassment, no excuses

ive been a fan since my first game in ‘87 and  am all too familiar with this offseason hype about being a physical team only to yield the same finesse BS we see every year. 

Oh well.....right! Don’t criticize the team, just be a fan, whether they underachieve or not I guess

I've been thinking to myself: When was the last time this team really surprised me and won a game they shouldn't have? I'm still trying to figure it out. They typically beat the teams they should, losing some on occasion they shouldn't. They always lose to whoever is considered better. Then there's the 50/50 that they seem to have a below 50% win percentage. I'm trying to remind myself it's just one game. However this is just all to familiar. I'm starting to lose faith in Dan Quinn. Maybe players did after the super bowl choke. Maybe I shouldn't blame anyone. Maybe the Falcons are just destined to be this way. I couldn't even watch this entire game. Seen it so many times before. My expectations are now at zero. At least I can't be disappointed. Sad day to be a Falcons fan :(

Bigbenright and rogueleadersf like this

Thing is. The problems we have...they don’t just get solved.

Bad oline

Bad coaching

Bad drafting and offseason decisions

Bad run defense

Anyone notice DQ is a joke on sideline presence. Has anyone seen him get upset and chew *** or argue a call with the refs. 

No different than Mike Smith, came in with fire, fizzled out to a guy that constantly looks confused and baffled at what he sees

rogueleadersf likes this

7 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

Bad oline

Bad coaching

Bad run defense

Anyone notice DQ is a joke on sideline presence. Has anyone seen him get upset and chew *** or argue a call with the refs. 

No different than Mike Smith, came in with fire, fizzled out to a guy that constantly looks confused and baffled at what he sees

What I see with DQ is him just walking around sometimes looking at his little sheet of paper writing on it, I think he is drawing little pictures, told his linebacker coach to go and coach the linebackers, thought he was DC righttttttttttttttttt.....

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, Club212 said:

DQ STILL doesn't know when to call timeouts...why is there still confusion with the Offense? Does anyone study a PLAYBOOK? These are ongoing problems since DQ has been here...pay attention to details!!

Preseason doesn't matter

The reporters even said they interviewed Zimmer during the half and he expected to see the no huddle from atlantas offense and had told his defense to expect it. 

But NO, what do we do....?

we come out in the third down 21pts and take 7minutes to move the ball 35 yards. 

Complete horsepoo

Edited by JKH5785

3 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Coach Rah Rah DID NOT HAVE THIS TEAM PREPARED TO PLAY!  So sad!

Matt and Grady were the only two people on the field that wanted to play football today

lostnmexico likes this

47 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

Bad oline

Bad coaching

Bad run defense

Did you Notice Zimmer on sidelines when his team jumped off sides? Quinn has no fire

Edited by 175_Ranger_Falcon

9 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Did you Notice Zimmer on sidelines when his team jumped off sides? Quinn has no fire

For all the “lit” and “pumped” and “CT” and “fired up” and blah blah blah I see more fire and passion from the managers of the the local Minor League baseball team

ive said this before and I will say this to the day I die. The Atlanta sports media is garbage, they are rah rah right there with him, they don’t ask the tough questions to keep their thumb of pressure and accountability on this franchise. 

Anyone listen to his post game presser? How many times did he say they were “prepared”.     lol my ***!

your hearing the same post game presser after every game

”we knew it would be a hard fought battle and we were right” 

“we knew it would be about the ball”

blah blah blah blah blah BLAH!

For someone who preaches turnovers and whose cover zone scheme is designed to make opponents drive the field and hopefully force a mistake or turnover. We sure don’t get many