Five preseason games...

coastiemike

Not to mention training camp, mini-camps and the other times teams are allotted to prepare. Losing is one thing. I can be ok with losing this first game on the road. But to just not show up, to not be prepared for anything that happens, to be so lost and out of sync ? No, that is unacceptable. No excuse in it at all. Shows this job is way over Quinn's ability. 

45 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Preseason has nothing to do with this 

Still here hoping you can explain since I don’t know a lot about why preseason doesn’t have anything to do with this.  Please explain why preseason has nothing to do with timing of routes or fundamentals?  Preseason has nothing to do with gelling as a unit on the offensive line?  I don’t understand.

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Preseason has nothing to do with this 

It has everything to do with this. 

Pre season is to take the players u picked and prepare them for a real game.  Not spend the whole pre season evaluating players you already evaluated..   that is why you picked them in the first place.  You aleady evaluated them. Pre season Is the time to teach them how to get it done.  Not the first 4 games of regular season.  They need to know how to win a game.  We teach how to lose the falcon way in preseason.  You guys that tell me different.  Well its not working.  Hasn't for years.  We had bad play callings.... fumbles, interceptions, sacks, dropped balls, blocked punts.  We ran the the whole checklist of what not to do in regular season.  Looked like amateurs.  Rookie football.

It is all about preseason.  Obsession going for the deuce rather field goal?  That was preseason.

Edited by Realsurfin
Missed word context