Roanoke Falcon

Where do we go from here?

112 posts in this topic

We're a bad team, with a lot of holes (o-line and the majority of the defense).

We don't have a lot of trade capital to garner picks.

We have a horrendous salary cap situation, with too many big contracts that cannot be re-structured, and that cannot be cut.

What is our rebuilding blueprint?

Who will be the rebuild architect?

0-16 in the **** face! 

On a side note that 9-7 prediction I made looking more realistic right now.

I'm sure there's gonna be some folks that say we've got a lot of football ahead and this is just one loss. 

But the fact is we didnt lose, we got smoked. We failed in all 3 phases. With the exception if Grady, our best players played horribly. There's no 2 ways about it. Complete and total dismantling.

Edited by MD-FalconFan13

8 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

We're a bad team, with a lot of holes (o-line and the majority of the defense).

We don't have a lot of trade capital to garner picks.

We have a horrendous salary cap situation, with too many big contracts that cannot be re-structured, and that cannot be cut.

What is our rebuilding blueprint?

Who will be the rebuild architect?

I’m watching the game in Henry County

what do you expect? We pay freeman what he isn't worth, we pay julio what he isn't worth, half our team isn't even close to worth their contract. But they will still fire quinn but not dimitroff. so stupid

Edited by McSpanker
vitaman likes this

Just now, Roanoke Falcon said:

My 6-10 prediction is looking very optimistic right now.

I'll even go with that this season I didn't see the same thing most saw which is why I never understood the Super bowl or bust mess.

5 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

I'm sure there's gonna be some folks that say we've got a lot if football ahead and this is just one loss. 

But the fact is we didnt lose, we got smoked. We failed in all 3 phases. With the exception if Grady, our best players played horribly. There's no 2 ways about it. Complete and total dismantling.

Exactly!!! It's not that we are losing it is how we are losing. We were out manned. This was billed as a potential playoff matchup. And this is what we got.

vitaman likes this

Next week I'll watch the game at a place where the Falcons are 3 and 0 at. if we win next week I'm watching every game there this season

I have never seen a team take one game to kill ALL of the momentum going into a season like they Foulcons did today. 

I am pressing the emotional eject button and will just wait and see the rest of this season until Quinn is released and we can start over again.

Flying Falcon likes this

I'm watching the Ravens rn. Lamar is killing it, it's about the only thing that made us looking horrible better.

But then again, I lowered my expectations beforehand..yet somehow, it stings. 

i'm gonna go ahead and hop on the #FireDQ train for now unless he proves me wrong. Doubt it, though. Big hoo-ra guy but doesn't seem to have that much finesse or expertise. Just let's TD build rosters for him and he makes sure they're woefully underprepared to play.

Ryan has looked horrible. Poor throws and bad decisions. 

The D has not been as bad as it appears. 2 of the 3 turnovers and a blocked punt have given MIN a short field. 

i was never counting this as a W, so it doesn't affect my prediction for the season. 

Only scored 9 against the Vikings last time and will be lucky to get to that in this game. 

But win next week (and yes, that outcome is possible) and ATL is 1-1 with a game at Indy who is without Luck.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Next week isn’t gonna be any better. Just gotta pray and take things one week at a time

Maybe we should move forward with Preparation H with next weeks game.

Heard it’s good on the whole.

58f92d8db3244_Dr_Evil.jpg.817e5506896d49328b811d092562be17.jpg

Flying Falcon likes this