UGABOZ

Take Aways from First Half!

76 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Beast from the middle east said:

I am picking browns, already know it's too late to get better. Defense has too many huge holes and serious problems. OL going to take a while to gel. 6-10 season with 2 glory feel good, and fail at the draft wins at the end. 

Yet this board has been all over this team being great! Our biggest weakness is our qb and rb

17 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Never.

I may post the negatives that I see, but I've been a loyal fan since Bartkowski's rookie year.

I lived through Aundray Bruce.

I lived through not one, but TWO Marion Campbell regimes.

I lived through losing Prime Time.

I lived through the Glanville Clownshow.

I lived through Ron Mexico and the dog-killing.

I'll live through this as well.

Lol what about now? You ain't through 28-3 and the Marketing machine to get us hyped for a fake superbowl run baby!

This team is a dumpster fire. 

WHO THE F is LUKE STOCKER!!! U HAVE RIDLEY JULIO SANU HOOPER! WHO DA F IS LUKE STOCKER!! MAN F THIS... IM DONE. YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY. ENJOY YOUR FAMILY. FRIENDS. DRINKS. FOOD. ENJOY THE PATRIOTS VS STEELERS GAME. ✌

18 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Loser mentality sorry man its pro ball 

Says the chronic whiner banging his spoon on his high chair slinging baby food all over the walls.

I BET EVERYONE ON HERE ALL MY BOOZE THAT THE PATRIOTS STEELERS GAME TONIGHT WON BE 21-0..... I PROMISE U. IF THAT ISH HAPPENS SOMEONE GETTING FIRED THE SAME DAY.

3 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Yet this board has been all over this team being great! Our biggest weakness is our qb and rb

QB is not the problem. RBis probably not the problem either. Neither a QB nor a RB can do ANYTHING without an o-line that is at least competent. Ours is far from it.

The rookies may develop into good pieces, but they are not now, nor shall they be in the immediate future, anything resembling competent. Not their fault: they're ROOKIES. They have to be allowed time to develop.

The biggest weakness is Dan Quinn, the current offensive line, and the overall defense not named Grady Jarrett, Keanu Neal, or Dion Jones. In that order.

The smartest thing we did was hire someone who was already bad for us in the past, bad for someone else in the past few years and got fired for it. Now that was actually genius

Club212 likes this

13 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

Lol what about now? You ain't through ##-# and ---

This team is a dumpster fire. 

I don't discuss or even think about that.

No, we're not a dumpster fire. We were a dumpster fire today. We're a bad team, not a Miami Dolphins tanking-the-season bad team. We're about a 6-10 team.

36 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Or a bunch of clowns who only want to shade on this team.

Who are you.

What's there to shade. 0-28 deficit in the third Quarter and they've been building up this team all off season long. Many of us have time and money invested in tickets and resent the product on the field. Why discount his opinion when it's not rosy and bubbly?

Edited by Beast from the middle east

19 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

QB is not the problem.

The problem is putting far too much weight into a single game. I predicted this was going i me a sloppy game for us. I expected it to be ugly today

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

The problem is putting far too much weight into a single game. 

I know too much about football to let the outcome of a week one game color my view of the team as a whole, or the season in general.

I saw the weaknesses last year go either UN-addressed, inadequately addressed, or addressed with rookies who cannot be expected to develop overnight. The problem is not THAT we lost this game--- the problems are HOW and WHY we lost this game. The team is poorly structured (both sides of the ball are built primarily on the perimeter and backfield, with short-shrift given to the lines), poorly coached, and poorly planned (our salary cap situation will make any short term rebuild problematic at best).

7 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

I know too much about football to let the outcome of a week one game color my view of the team as a whole, or the season in general.

I saw the weaknesses last year go either UN-addressed, inadequately addressed, or addressed with rookies who cannot be expected to develop overnight. The problem is not THAT we lost this game--- the problems are HOW and WHY we lost this game. The team is poorly structured (both sides of the ball are built primarily on the perimeter and backfield, with short-shrift given to the lines), poorly coached, and poorly planned (our salary cap situation will make any short term rebuild problematic at best).

You have 113 posts. I know too much about his message board over 20 years to put too much weight into a newbie with 100 post count complaining after an ugly loss.

every season newbies show up after ugly losses only to disappear during winning times 

kiwifalcon likes this

16 minutes ago, gazoo said:

The problem is putting far too much weight into a single game. I predicted this was going i me a sloppy game for us. I expected it to be ugly today

It's not a one week problem. Expect to get skewered by the eagles and for them to enjoy some crisp falcon. Mr2 was under siege, and they blocked 1 punt, nearly blocked another, as well as Freeman looked atrocious. Let's not get started on Devondre. Bustley, and that horrendous defense. It maybe a long season. 

Edited by Beast from the middle east

Just now, gazoo said:

You have 113 posts. I know too much about his message board over 20 years to put too much weight into a newbie with 100 post count complaining after an ugly loss to put much weight on it.

So you gauge someone's opinion by the number of message board posts?

Bill Belichick has a post count of zero.

So you would dismiss his posts as well?

Not saying I'm Bill Belichick. I'm not even claiming to be PHIL Belichick. But a post count is hardly a viable determinant as to the wisdom or validity of a posted opinion.

24 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

What's there to shade. 0-28 deficit in the third Quarter and they've been building up this team all off season long. Many of us have time and money invested in tickets and resent the product on the field. Why discount his opinion when it's not rosy and bubbly?

Don’t go then.

You think I’m happy watching this ****e.

Mail it and move on or you can live in the mire of negativity.

Onto next week.

1 hour ago, runshoot said:

I also told everyone that they were wrong about Sark. Dirk has us shut out and looking horribly lost. Dirk was the worst hire we could have made and I said as much. 

Dirk is a better playcaller. He is trying to get the ball out of Ryan's hands quickly and he's masking the woeful Oline by running alot of bootlegs. Compare Dirk with Sark's slow developing long route plays.

I think Dirk is the best coach on this team.

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

Coleman is better than freeman

Ito Smith needs more playing time, plays harder than Freeman and is a much better run blocker. Freeman doesn't look that good anymore, doesn't have that one cut and go burst.

Ill hold judge till later in the season. Its just one game. And the oline need to gel more. With 3 new starters thats tough.

We got philly at home,indy and tennesee at home. Not easy wins. But they have a chance to go 3-1. 

gazoo likes this

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

Does New England put out this sh*T? Its called Coaching & being prepared, this team isn't & not normal, but it is the norm & most fans like this