UGABOZ

Take Aways from First Half!

76 posts in this topic

I thought Quinn was calling the defense?? When does he plain on making an adjustment with Oliver cause they are looking for him??

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I don’t have any problems with the mods doing what there doing.

When you get a bunch of clowns appearing ready to throw shade then disappear till the next time the team loses.

Theres alot of supposed fans here who want the worst for this team so for me I got 0 problems with what the mods are doing.

Who WANTS the worst for the team? Maybe FFS70? But other than that? No one.

Seeing problems and predicting disaster does not mean WANTING the team to fail.

I'm watching this poopstorm in an authentic Falcon jersey. No WAY do I WANT to see a debacle like this. I just saw it coming. I would have LOVED to have been wrong.

This may be the worst team showing I've ever seen, DQ needs to fire DQ, can someone explain not getting Kubiak??? Can someone explain why Bez quits almost every play & stays in the lineup? Only pluses...Jones & Neal on the 'D'...the WR's & Smith on the 'O'...everyone elese including the Coaching Staff ='F'...AB, please note, hire those who know how to prepare & win! Getting tired of being "unprepared"

2 minutes ago, jimbob06 said:

If they don't play in the preseason how do get the rust out? Their playing like it's a preseason game see the problem

Doesn't seem to be a problem for the Vikings

8 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

This team is not prepared for NFL caliber football.

Yep but dan quinn is great to the good ole boys here

2 minutes ago, rogueleadersf said:

Doesn't seem to be a problem for the Vikings

Our team also doesn't appear to be a problem for the Vikings.

Just now, Beast from the middle east said:

My recommend is pick a second team to cheer for, this defense and pass rush might cause you to get sick. 

Lol let me know when that begins

9 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Matt Ryan missing high multiple times (resulting in an interception targeting Julio, first down in FG range missed targeting Gage, missing Julio for a TD). Freeman fumbling, he doesn't look the same as he did 2-3 years ago. Beasley giving up on an easy sack on Cousins. Oliver can't handle Thielen (pass interference, getting burned). O-line blocking issues. D-line can't maintain gaps or contain, can't stop the run. This team lacks discipline and looks rusty, they should've got that rust out in the preseason.

IF you don't care about preseason...it'll carry over to start the season, DQ takes games off like Bez takes plays off...I'm tired of it...well. look for a change at the end of the season, hiring retreds that are losers wont help, they all have 1 yr plans

6 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

I thought Quinn was calling the defense?? When does he plain on making an adjustment with Oliver cause they are looking for him??

2nd rd pic what a joke

4 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

Who WANTS the worst for the team? Maybe FFS70? But other than that? No one.

Seeing problems and predicting disaster does not mean WANTING the team to fail.

I'm watching this poopstorm in an authentic Falcon jersey. No WAY do I WANT to see a debacle like this. I just saw it coming. I would have LOVED to have been wrong.

Nah man I’ve seen this for a number of years you get some turning up when the Falcons lose or just turn up using another username.Its common round here.

Its a poor start no doubt about it.

12 minutes ago, runshoot said:

Or lots of homers who only see thru rose colored glasses. 

Or a bunch of clowns who only want to shade on this team.

Who are you.

Geneaut likes this

1 minute ago, Beast from the middle east said:

My recommend is pick a second team to cheer for, this defense and pass rush might cause you to get sick. 

Never.

I may post the negatives that I see, but I've been a loyal fan since Bartkowski's rookie year.

I lived through Aundray Bruce.

I lived through not one, but TWO Marion Campbell regimes.

I lived through losing Prime Time.

I lived through the Glanville Clownshow.

I lived through Ron Mexico and the dog-killing.

I'll live through this as well.

ATLPhil likes this

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Nah man I’ve seen this for a number of years you get some turning up when the Falcons lose or just turn up using another username.Its common round here.

Its a poor start no doubt about it.

Lol

9 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

This team NEVER makes adjustments...2 backups in on Vikes "D" will they adjust & attack those weakness'?

Honestly, doesn’t surprise me we look so bad in our first game with all the changes and hardly any of our staters all in at same time playing snaps together. On road against a really good veteran defense.

thajames likes this

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

Honestly, doesn’t surprise me we look so bad in our first game with all the changes and hardly any of our staters all in at same time playing snaps together. On road against a really good veteran defense.

Loser mentality sorry man its pro ball 

14 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Lol let me know when that begins

I am picking browns, already know it's too late to get better. Defense has too many huge holes and serious problems. OL going to take a while to gel. 6-10 season with 2 glory feel good, and fail at the draft wins at the end.