UGABOZ

Take Aways from First Half!

76 posts in this topic

Matt Ryan looks old and slow

oline well 

defense brutal especially this boards guy oliver

ryan looks like ****

no speed all around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told everyone. Falcons2012 and so many more. We couldn't stop the run in 2018 and we can't in 2019. Look what's happening. 

I also told everyone that they were wrong about Sark. Dirk has us shut out and looking horribly lost. Dirk was the worst hire we could have made and I said as much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another ODD year for the Falcons, but what stands out to me the most. How bad our O-line and run defense are. Turning the ball over 4 times doesn’t help either. I told y’all Marquand Manuel wasn’t the problem last season. It was the defensive injuries and Dan Quinn’s inept coaching just like now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Ryan missing high multiple times (resulting in an interception targeting Julio, first down in FG range missed targeting Gage, missing Julio for a TD). Freeman fumbling, he doesn't look the same as he did 2-3 years ago. Beasley giving up on an easy sack on Cousins. Oliver can't handle Thielen (pass interference, getting burned). O-line blocking issues. D-line can't maintain gaps or contain, can't stop the run. This team lacks discipline and looks rusty, they should've got that rust out in the preseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t have any problems with the mods doing what there doing.

When you get a bunch of clowns appearing ready to throw shade then disappear till the next time the team loses.

Theres alot of supposed fans here who want the worst for this team so for me I got 0 problems with what the mods are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Another ODD year for the Falcons, but what stands out to me the most. How bad our O-line and run defense are. Turning the ball over 4 times doesn’t help either. I told y’all Marquand Manuel wasn’t the problem last season. It was the defensive injuries and Dan Quinn’s inept coaching just like now.

MM was to passive in his play calling that was my beef with him.Though we haven’t started well here DQ and his coaches are the guys under Fire here.

mqg96 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

I don’t have any problems with the mods doing what there doing.

When you get a bunch of clowns appearing ready to throw shade then disappear till the next time the team loses.

Theres alot of supposed fans here who want the worst for this team so for me I got 0 problems with what the mods are doing.

Or lots of homers who only see thru rose colored glasses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The offense: inept.

The defense: porous.

Special teams: incompetent.

The team: unprepared.

The coaching staff: inadequate.

The season's outlook: bleak.

Other than that, we good!

Club212 and TX Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Matt Ryan looks old and slow

oline well 

defense brutal especially this boards guy oliver

ryan looks like ****

no speed all around 

Plenty of take away abut they were all from the falcons 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Ryan played well consider the aweful protection and Devonta Fumbleman. Here's my take aways:

DQ - His performance is what you smell after a drunken night at a cheap taco bar. Nasty stinking smelling hot poo. His plan to defense screens and wide runs is rolling on the floor laughing aweful, Rawfulz.

Takk looks bad on run downs. 

Freeman is just sorry and overrated, so was Deaf-vondre Campbell. Too many defenders holding their guy and getting blown for flags. It's time to blow up the team and get rid of Quinn. This defense just doesnt work and will never work. Its 4 seasons of bottom of the league nasty butt cheeks doo-fense.

Club212, rogueleadersf and mqg96 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

The only defense I've seen is by the mods: locking/deleting truthful threads like All Pro safeties!

almost guarantee it's DoYouSeeWhatHappensHomer, dude is like a paid security guard for Quinn and the FO.

Xero likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

The only defense I've seen is by the mods: locking/deleting truthful threads like All Pro safeties!

They sure have been!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kiwifalcon said:

MM was to passive in his play calling that was my beef with him.Though we haven’t started well here DQ and his coaches are the guys under Fire here.

Funny you said that bc I told my wife after one terrible play they better not run that stupid *** bubble screen and well they did. 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KamiKazee27 said:

Just didnt look like we were ready to play today. Hopefully we look better in the second half.

Why is it that the falcons never look ready to play??? Vikings did. So tired of this crap 

Club212 and dodge_birds_fan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now