Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconidae

McGary starting

31 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Beast from the middle east said:

I think he'll be rotated with Ty like Quinn said, I could see Ty coming in when he started gassing out in the 4th. 

He didn't  lose cardio after the ablation- he just couldn't do contact. Hopefully, he can stay in the whole game.

Flyin' In DC likes this

Just now, falconidae said:

He didn't  lose cardio after the ablation- he just couldn't do contact. Hopefully, he can stay in the whole game.

When you are out that long you begin to lose some conditioning, let's both hope that's not the case as out of the two Caleb is clearly the better player. 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Quinn started several rookies on the defense and that turned out well.

No problem with the same happening on offense.

Let's do it.

sdogg likes this

Vikings defense is no joke.  I expect them to be targeting him all game.  Rookie coming off an injury, than call smell the fresh meat with blood every where a mile away, lol

13 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

When you are out that long you begin to lose some conditioning, let's both hope that's not the case as out of the two Caleb is clearly the better player. 

But, he didn't lose conditioning, he could do everything except contact. 

15 minutes ago, falconidae said:

But, he didn't lose conditioning, he could do everything except contact. 

Quinn even said his conditioning was off from not playing snaps on the practice field. There’s a difference between running solo drills and exerting the amount of force and speed required to be physical with the man across from you. Even boxers know this. 

Edited by droopy1592

26 minutes ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

Vikings defense is no joke.  I expect them to be targeting him all game.  Rookie coming off an injury, than call smell the fresh meat with blood every where a mile away, lol

If anything they better watch out for him. He smells blood and targets his opponent. He’s a hunter and the opposing DE are the prey. 

A Dog Named Brian and Chaz like this

2 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Quinn even said his conditioning was off from not playing snaps on the practice field. There’s a difference between running solo drills and exerting the amount of force and speed required to be physical with the man across from you. Even boxers know this. 

Yep. That's why body shots, I.E. The running game, is so vital to success.

A Dog Named Brian likes this

37 minutes ago, falconidae said:

You’re right about contact, but he missed most of the preseason. There’s being in shape, then there’s being in game shape. Looking forward to seeing how he does against a starting D-Line

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

11 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

That didn't seem to be what the post I responded to was saying.

52 minutes ago, falconidae said:

According to 92.9 radio pregame. Rooting for the guy to have a big game.

It may not be the best thing for Game 1, but overall this is the right move for the season

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

It may not be the best thing for Game 1, but overall this is the right move for the season

May be the Falcons admitting that McGary is that much better than Ty.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

8 minutes ago, falconidae said:

That didn't seem to be what the post I responded to was saying.

Wouldn’t be the first time today I hit quote on the wrong post. I literally just did it 10 minutes ago in the GT350 forum on mustang6G. I am getting started early. 

Edited by droopy1592
falconidae likes this

4 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Wouldn’t be the first time today I hit quote on the wrong post. I literally just did it 10 minutes ago in the GT350 forum on mustang6G. I am getting started early. 

Humble brag?? :mmmhmm:

5 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Or, I could have misunderstood what the poster I was responding to was saying. Wouldn't be the first time for me either;)