Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconidae

McGary starting

31 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Beast from the middle east said:

I think he'll be rotated with Ty like Quinn said, I could see Ty coming in when he started gassing out in the 4th. 

He didn't  lose cardio after the ablation- he just couldn't do contact. Hopefully, he can stay in the whole game.

Flyin' In DC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, falconidae said:

He didn't  lose cardio after the ablation- he just couldn't do contact. Hopefully, he can stay in the whole game.

When you are out that long you begin to lose some conditioning, let's both hope that's not the case as out of the two Caleb is clearly the better player. 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinn started several rookies on the defense and that turned out well.

No problem with the same happening on offense.

Let's do it.

 

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikings defense is no joke.  I expect them to be targeting him all game.  Rookie coming off an injury, than call smell the fresh meat with blood every where a mile away, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

When you are out that long you begin to lose some conditioning, let's both hope that's not the case as out of the two Caleb is clearly the better player. 

But, he didn't lose conditioning, he could do everything except contact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, falconidae said:

But, he didn't lose conditioning, he could do everything except contact. 

Quinn even said his conditioning was off from not playing snaps on the practice field. There’s a difference between running solo drills and exerting the amount of force and speed required to be physical with the man across from you. Even boxers know this. 

Edited by droopy1592

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

Vikings defense is no joke.  I expect them to be targeting him all game.  Rookie coming off an injury, than call smell the fresh meat with blood every where a mile away, lol

If anything they better watch out for him. He smells blood and targets his opponent. He’s a hunter and the opposing DE are the prey. 

A Dog Named Brian and Chaz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Quinn even said his conditioning was off from not playing snaps on the practice field. There’s a difference between running solo drills and exerting the amount of force and speed required to be physical with the man across from you. Even boxers know this. 

Yep. That's why body shots, I.E. The running game, is so vital to success.

A Dog Named Brian likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, falconidae said:

He didn't  lose cardio after the ablation- he just couldn't do contact. Hopefully, he can stay in the whole game.

You’re right about contact, but he missed most of the preseason. There’s being in shape, then there’s being in game shape. Looking forward to seeing how he does against a starting D-Line

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Quinn even said his conditioning was off from not playing snaps on the practice field. There’s a difference between running solo drills and exerting the amount of force and speed required to be physical with the man across from you. Even boxers know this. 

That didn't seem to be what the post I responded to was saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, falconidae said:

According to 92.9 radio pregame. Rooting for the guy to have a big game.

It may not be the best thing for Game 1, but overall this is the right move for the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

It may not be the best thing for Game 1, but overall this is the right move for the season

May be the Falcons admitting that McGary is that much better than Ty.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, falconidae said:

That didn't seem to be what the post I responded to was saying.

Wouldn’t be the first time today I hit quote on the wrong post. I literally just did it 10 minutes ago in the GT350 forum on mustang6G. I am getting started early. 

Edited by droopy1592
falconidae likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Wouldn’t be the first time today I hit quote on the wrong post. I literally just did it 10 minutes ago in the GT350 forum on mustang6G. I am getting started early. 

Humble brag?? :mmmhmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Wouldn’t be the first time today I hit quote on the wrong post. I literally just did it 10 minutes ago in the GT350 forum on mustang6G. I am getting started early. 

Or, I could have misunderstood what the poster I was responding to was saying. Wouldn't be the first time for me either;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0