Falcons opening day record under Dan Quinn

3 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Still remember the depression on this board after that loss to the Bucs. Good times.

I was at that game. I was demoralized and had no idea the rest of the season would go the way it did. At least, this time, Quinn is calling the defense from the start of the seas.  

Edited by droopy1592
51 minutes ago, Jesus said:

That was how they played all year. I hope with the offensive minds running the show now that they can learn to break away and hold a lead.

That's how they've played since Matt Ryan was drafted in '08.  We've won a bunch of games (barely).  I remember a few years ago while we were in our come from behind or barely hang on win stretch and a poster said that he liked the "drama"..... F that not all the **** time? Like, **** near every game?  Can we please just more than once a blue moon just dominate a team from start to finish without having me sweating bullets in the 4th qtr?  Matt Ryan has a bajillion come from behind victories for a reason.

54 minutes ago, Beast from the middle east said:

This is a must win game as our next opponents are the eagles and the tough Texans are on our schedule too. Cant afford to dig ourselves in an early hole. Start good, start early, and dont let off the Gas until the playoffs are secure. 

Na, half of the league will be 0-1 after Monday.  It's how you finish a season, not how you start it(to an extent).  We need to be a cohesive unit when we run through that gauntlet of 5 straight NFC South opponents.

35 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Na, half of the league will be 0-1 after Monday.  It's how you finish a season, not how you start it(to an extent).  We need to be a cohesive unit when we run through that gauntlet of 5 straight NFC South opponents.

We are only allowed to lose 5-6 games tops, cant afford a 0-2 hole with division games still to come.