*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s finally here! The moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to show the world why 2019 is the year of the Falcons. I know we’re 4 hours away, but I’m too excited to go back to sleep so I’

**** the Saints!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

This is basically the 2017 patriots week 6 game. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Julio may even moss Rhodes at the end just for fun. 

Reminds me of the game at New Orleans in 2017 where the saints got every call and we had no chance from jump.

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I know this is only one train wreck of a game, but are we not gonna be able to stop the run this year?

We brought in Tyler Davison and Allen Bailey.  How can we get worse?

When they go down the middle to those guys, we have stopped the run for the most part. It’s when they go away from the middle when this run d falls apart. 

**** this league.

Seriously, **** this league and **** all officials that are contracted by this joke of a sports league

Enough is enough. The biased officiating and one-sided penalties that go against this team cant be overlooked.

A defender launching headfirst into a defenseless Russel Gage's head and knocking him out of the game goes uncalled. Yet Rico gets called for that tackle?

Then Keanu gets called for laying the boom on a RUNNING BACK that's still inbounds?

After this game, I don't know whether it would be better for the Mercedes stadium to be empty of our fans next week or full of them?

Empty, it might give the NFL a reason to relocate this team or just assume there are enough transplants in this city to fill it with visiting team fans every week?

Full, we might actually incite this team to perform better and feel an obligation to actually win their games and have a good season?