*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s finally here! The moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to show the world why 2019 is the year of the Falcons. I know we’re 4 hours away, but I’m too excited to go back to sleep so I’

**** the Saints!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Everything is odd to me right now.  I thought for sure when Koetter and Mularkey got brought back we were scrapping Shanny's scheme.  I didn't even bother to follow up.

I couldn't believe when I finally came back and ya'll told me we were still running the same offense.  I had to go and search up articles from the summer, I couldn't believe it.

How hard would it be to not only call a different playbook, but a different offensive philosophy as well?  Honest question.

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

How hard would it be to not only call a different playbook, but a different offensive philosophy as well?  Honest question.

With an offseason, not hard at all.  Especially since Koetter's already worked with Matt.  I just knew that's what we were doing.

In-season... not so much.  Koetter apparently, spent the whole offseason learning the verbiage and everything, so it is what it is at this point.  It's too late to rip everything up and Koetter to install ALL of his stuff.  Best we can hope for are tweaks, and them getting comfortable enough that Koetter can add in a few new pieces each week.  

It's not gonna stay this bad the whole year, but this isn't a good sign at all.