Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

We're a offense heavy team who can't score, coached by a defensive coach who can't figure out how to stop anyone from scoring. Seems like a good plan.

Well making stupid mistakes and fumbling at Vikings 20. Penalty at their 40 to get out of FG range. 

29 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If AB dosnt kick Quinns *** for not playing the starters more in the preseason he gets what he deserves.. Quinn has got to be a smarter coach

It’s a long season, but I actually agree with you on this. Never liked Quinn’s approach in preseason. 

3 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

SAid that about Vic and hes still here...

I’ve always stuck by Quinn until he made that move. Did I turn my back on him? No, but it showed me he can make clear mistakes 

Vic is simply not a football player, and I know if anyone else on this board knows what I mean it’s you, we’ve been saying this for ages

Just now, Ghostpenguin said:

I just, I want to change the channel... but I'm a fan... but seriously. Ugh. 

I expected to lose.... but wtf is this??

Yeah it's one thing to lose but losing like this ...frustrating doesnt even start to describe it. No excuse to be this bad.

Just now, MD-FalconFan13 said:

He is fast and away the biggest issue. He's responsible for 2 TDs that could have been FGs even with those mistakes you're mentioning. 

See it how you want. I didn't defend him. He isn't the only reason like you claimed.

What about Ryan's poor INT throw? What about the blocked Punt? What about other defenders missing their run D assignments?

It ain't just Oliver. BY FAR.

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

This is one of the worst halves of Falcons football I have ever seen and to make it worse, the Vikings get the ball to start the 2nd half.

I don't see how the NFL can expect any Falcons fans to show up to Mercedes next week.  Are they wanting for Atlanta to reject the Falcons so they can move to Los Angeles?

At this point I hope so. Ship the Falcons away and lets start over with a new NFL team

this team F.... sucks... every year for the last 20 years... same story.. can anyone tell me the last time we ever stopped anyone who gets within 20 yards of our endzone ??