Jump to content

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, isproab said:

I have to disagree. When is the last 50 catch season he has had? The answer is never in the NFL. That guy catches may 1 or 2 TDs a year as a primary blocker at TE. If you want a TD reception out of the #2 TE position, put Graham there. He has much better skill....yet no experience. Just saying, Stocker should never be a designed pass receiving option. He isn't built for it. Falcons have to know their own personnell. 

Its like when teams use linemen as tackle eligible receivers.

It is not uncommon for teams to use those heavy packages and running play action off of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s finally here! The moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to show the world why 2019 is the year of the Falcons. I know we’re 4 hours away, but I’m too excited to go back to sleep so I’

**** the Saints!

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Cole World said:

 

Sad thing is I watched Julio trot off the field in too many key situations. Now we start the same crap with a new OC. Something tells me it's more of an edict or mode of operation from the head coach than a true need. 

If he can't play 90% of the snaps, he doesn't deserve 66 million.... Just saying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yup.

Again bad decision....but they happen.

Yeah, I don't have any issues with the way the game was called today. The only time I yelled about the play calls was when we kept trying sweep tosses to the outside. Those plays just don't work in the NFL anymore because defenses are just too fast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, isproab said:

Sad thing is I watched Julio trot off the field in too many key situations. Now we start the same crap with a new OC. Something tells me it's more of an edict or mode of operation from the head coach than a true need. 

If he can't play 90% of the snaps, he doesn't deserve 66 million.... Just saying. 

Name one WR that plays 90% of the snaps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol. You cherry picking apologist. Sure man. After the whole series of offense and defense that’s the reason they lost. They lost because they were out coached, out game planned, unprepared, and not ready for the game. At all. This was an organizational failure. To say otherwise is a lie. Here the thing. Listen to Dan Quinn and Dmitroff. They’ll be saying the same thing and it will be the truth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep sitting out pre-season

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

lol. You cherry picking apologist. Sure man. After the whole series of offense and defense that’s the reason they lost. They lost because they were out coached, out game planned, unprepared, and not ready for the game. At all. This was an organizational failure. To say otherwise is a lie. Here the thing. Listen to Dan Quinn and Dmitroff. They’ll be saying the same thing and it will be the truth. 

They lost because they were unprepared, tossed around like rag dolls and schooled by the Vikes coaches. Dan Quinn is just a terrible coach any way you slice it. The Falcons org is a **** show. Some players are hungry, today we looked like we were there just to pick up a check. And it all lays on DQ's Ranbows and Butterflies style of coaching. Brotherhood my ***, the product they're putting on the field is not worth a $250 ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

Keep sitting out pre-season

They lost because they were unprepared, tossed around like rag dolls and schooled by the Vikes coaches. Dan Quinn is just a terrible coach any way you slice it. The Falcons org is a **** show. Some players are hungry, today we looked like we were there just to pick up a check. And it all lays on DQ's Ranbows and Butterflies style of coaching. Brotherhood my ***, the product they're putting on the field is not worth a $250 ticket.

Yep. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vandy said:

Especially the coaching staff G. Mike Zimmer and his staff embarrassed us today. We were totally outclassed in every facet of game. 

Yep. It was a beating and an overall embarrassing performance. A game so pathetic it makes even an 8-8 season look like an impossible dream for this team. I can't imagine what Arthur Blank must be feeling after watching that ****.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

The Falcons lost this game before they stepped on the field. 

 

58 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

lol. You cherry picking apologist. Sure man. After the whole series of offense and defense that’s the reason they lost. They lost because they were out coached, out game planned, unprepared, and not ready for the game. At all. This was an organizational failure. To say otherwise is a lie. Here the thing. Listen to Dan Quinn and Dmitroff. They’ll be saying the same thing and it will be the truth. 

Brutal truths.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

 

Brutal truths.

 sorry Vandy but no it's pure stupidity.

The Falcons had the ball two times in scoring position...we fumbled and threw an interception.

No matter what any numbnuts has to say that is not on the offensive coordinator, head coach or anybody but the players themselves.

We had another two drives that we're positive dries but the penalties ended up derailing the drive.... I don't necessarily put the penalties on the players as much simply because those are so sprightly called by the refs.

After the first two series the Falcons adjusted at move the ball very well versus Vikings. And the Falcons had their chances they just simply did not make the most of them.

 To say that the Falcons never had a chance before they even stepped on the field is Swift level stupidity.... It seriously makes Skip Bayless sound like a Rhodes Scholar

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

 sorry Vandy but no it's pure stupidity.

The Falcons had the ball two times in scoring position...we fumbled and threw an interception.

No matter what any numbnuts has to say that is not on the offensive coordinator, head coach or anybody but the players themselves.

We had another two drives that we're positive dries but the penalties ended up derailing the drive.... I don't necessarily put the penalties on the players as much simply because those are so sprightly called by the refs.

After the first two series the Falcons adjusted at move the ball very well versus Vikings. And the Falcons had their chances they just simply did not make the most of them.

 To say that the Falcons never had a chance before they even stepped on the field is Swift level stupidity.... It seriously makes Skip Bayless sound like a Rhodes Scholar

I'm just disappointed in the defense. They let the Vikings run wild. It was embarrassing. All the talk about getting our starters back on defense and Quinn calling the defense and it was 2018 all over again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

 sorry Vandy but no it's pure stupidity.

The Falcons had the ball two times in scoring position...we fumbled and threw an interception.

No matter what any numbnuts has to say that is not on the offensive coordinator, head coach or anybody but the players themselves.

We had another two drives that we're positive dries but the penalties ended up derailing the drive.... I don't necessarily put the penalties on the players as much simply because those are so sprightly called by the refs.

After the first two series the Falcons adjusted at move the ball very well versus Vikings. And the Falcons had their chances they just simply did not make the most of them.

 To say that the Falcons never had a chance before they even stepped on the field is Swift level stupidity.... It seriously makes Skip Bayless sound like a Rhodes Scholar

Gotta call bull- **** on that one, my friend.

can you honestly with a straight face say you liked the play call on that interception? If Sark was still our OC, this board would be crucifying him.

And coaching is much more than just play calls. It’s having your team ready to play. Our entire team ....offense, defense, special teams....had their azzes handed to them today. We’re too talented to be embarrassed like that. And that comes back to coaching. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm just disappointed in the defense. They let the Vikings run wild. It was embarrassing. All the talk about getting our starters back on defense and Quinn calling the defense and it was 2018 all over again.

No Doubt .. I'm not sure what the **** Quinn was thinking with some of his defensive alignments but at times it was just too easy for the vikes.

The last touchdown was ridiculous the Vikings have four blockers for three Defenders

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Gotta call bull- **** on that one, my friend.

can you honestly with a straight face say you liked the play call on that interception? If Sark was still our OC, this board would be crucifying him.

And coaching is much more than just play calls. It’s having your team ready to play. Our team ....offense, defense, special teams....had their azzes handed to them today,,

There was nothing wrong with the play call. If Ryan throws it to Hooper it's a TD. You really gonna blame Keotter for Ryan's mistake?

I agree with the other part though. Team was no prepared to play today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

There was nothing wrong with the play call. If Ryan throws it to Hooper it's a TD. You really gonna blame Keotter for Ryan's mistake?

I agree with the other part though. Team was no prepared to play today.

Heck yeah I’m gonna blame him for throwing the ball in the red zone without our WRers in the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...