Jump to content

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s finally here! The moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to show the world why 2019 is the year of the Falcons. I know we’re 4 hours away, but I’m too excited to go back to sleep so I’

**** the Saints!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yes they did.  I expected the mismatch between their DLine and our OLine

Didn’t expect Vikings to run it down our throats on the edges like that.

This why I said (Stop the run above all) --when others were crying for sacks.

Sacks happen  in bunches when your team has a lead, and place opposing offenses in "predictable situations" on 2nd amd 3rd down.

They will lose more games like this one

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Yes he did.  I hope I am wrong but he is basically two years removed from being a dominant back - hope he shows out rest of the way but I am skeptical.

I still think you’re wrong, but today sure didn’t help my case. 

He’s only 27, should be in his prime. But gotta get the injury rust shook out of his head. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rise said:

This why I said (Stop the run above all) --when others were crying for sacks.

Sacks happen  in bunches when your team has a lead, and place opposing offenses in "predictable situations" on 2nd amd 3rd down.

They will lose more games like this one

 

Most of the additions to DLine were more for stopping the run - Davison, Bailey and Cominsky.

Just seems whoever puts on the Falcons unit outside of Grady is destined to fail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rise said:

This why I said (Stop the run above all) --when others were crying for sacks.

Sacks happen  in bunches when your team has a lead, and place opposing offenses in "predictable situations" on 2nd amd 3rd down.

They will lose more games like this one

 

That and turnovers is what lost this game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vandy said:

 

You sound about as bat crazy as AB too. 

Love Julio but all these stupid threads about he is better receiver than AB IS STUPID. AB ABUSED RHODES WHEN HE PLAYED AGAINST THEM,BUT JULIO ALWAYS HAS TROUBLE against Rhodes. However I am absolutely  pissed about this outing against the Vikings we couldn't stop the run,couldn't really get anything going on offense uuugh

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atlwings said:

Love Julio but all these stupid threads about he is better receiver than AB IS STUPID. AB ABUSED RHODES WHEN HE PLAYED AGAINST THEM,BUT JULIO ALWAYS HAS TROUBLE against Rhodes. However I am absolutely  pissed about this outing against the Vikings we couldn't stop the run,couldn't really get anything going on offense uuugh

You think the Julio > AB threads were stupid? Wait until you see some of the jewels that will come out tonight and into-tomarrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yes he did.  I hope I am wrong but he is basically two years removed from being a dominant back - hope he shows out rest of the way but I am skeptical.

Hit the hole. read the cut-back. Hols-on the ball. Stop looking to dance and run wide and spin...

Still they ran more outside zone...O-Line can't run and move a real D-line

They're going 15 yards sideways each run.

Maybe, the Center from Wisconsin can push inside the tackles. Draft him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I would love to be wrong but today made me feel more right unfortunately - would rather lose this argument - ha ha

By all reports he’s 100% physically healthy. But as you know, football is as much mental as it is physical.

More than anything, freeman needs to find his confidence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Back to freeman, he sure looked tentative.  

My man... it’s not even funny anymore. The fork...I’m worried. I want to be wrong. I think it’s the flow of the offense. No identity at all. Hey Sarc haters?! I get the discomfort but geez. This was way worse. It was. Bunch of geezers calling plays. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

My man... it’s not even funny anymore. The fork...I’m worried. I want to be wrong. I think it’s the flow of the offense. No identity at all. Hey Sarc haters?! I get the discomfort but geez. This was way worse. It was. Bunch of geezers calling plays. 

Never was a koetter fan. Even Less of one now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...