Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If Quinn has any pride left, he'll turn in his resignation tomorrow and leave atlanta for good 

As I stated before, he better just skip town for Europe and never show his face near here again

So far Koetter’s play calls are going EXACTLY how I thought they would. Every single facet of our team is absolutely trash. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be more competitive. 

TX Falcon likes this

Just now, Vandy said:

Matt’s been off all game. 

This is even worse than the Eagles game last year when everyone so sure it was he-who-shall-not-be-not-named's fault calling plays.

Play was designed to go to Hooper underneath and let him fight to get to the end zone.  If he doesn't make it, oh well.

Ergo Proxy and Vandy like this

Just now, falconut1991 said:

They can't do anything right today. Can't even through the ball out of bounds right. 

Ryan likes to pad stats.. He'd rather throw a interception than have a imcomplete pass.. Change my mind? 

Just now, opensource001 said:

Don't worry everyone, the Falcons aren't the only team in the NFL that hasn't scored a single point while playing a game.  The Buffalo Bills also haven't. 

That's some great company to keep

Just now, sdogg said:

This

But the Braves are playing just as bad today like there is some kind of hex on Atlanta teams today

I can‘t even begin to tell you how p###ed I am. But the most annoying thing is that people still make the same mistakes that they were making their whole career. 

Either we have the most stupid bunch of players or the most incompetent bunch of coaches. Either way, this team can go to **** as far as I am concerned.

Just now, newa6eoutlw said:

Why aren’t our biggest weapons on the field smh

Because they have given up since first snap.

They had no chance.

Avoiding injuries...

Wont he suprised... if Quinn gets fired midseason.

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Games like this are why Matt doesn't get respect. Jesus Christ... And I love taking all of our weapons off the field on the goal line.

Exactly.  Even with Rodgers is having a bad game, he still looks competent.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Now you're pissed?!

Well up until now I've been pretty calm because I had low expectations and I promised myself I wouldn't get angry.. but that type of trash makes it near impossible.  

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Games like this are why Matt doesn't get respect. Jesus Christ... And I love taking all of our weapons off the field on the goal line.

Every QB has a bad game here and there.

Eagles week 1 last year Matt had a bad game.

Matt not getting respect has nothing valid behind it.

Terribly typical take.

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

So far Koetter’s play calls are going EXACTLY how I thought they would. Every single facet of our team is absolutely trash. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be more competitive. 

Don’t think I have ever seen the Falcons suck this badly...