Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bobby.Digital said:

That should have been 6. Terrible throw. Ryan really struggling deep today. 2 easy TDs left on the field so far. 

Sometimes I wonder about Ryan. When he gets a little rattled he is a completely different qb 

I HATE this team, easily the most frustrating team in ATL sports. I really wish we'd ship them to ST Louis and start an expansion team.

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

"all game long these guys have been allowed to make contact"

Falcons have been called for 3 PI's.

I think he means Vikings have been allowed to. Not the falcons. Biking WRs are way more precious than us. 

Drew4719 likes this

Watch them 'definitively' confirm it should be overturned because 'not catchable'...meanwhile ignoring their DB mauling our WR without playing ball at all. No head turn.

Drew4719 likes this

Just now, caponine said:

That's not PI, ball wasn't catchable nor did he push him tbh. They were hand fighting all the way down the field 

The only thing you can argue is that he ran into ridley and wasnt really looking at the ball at all. will be interesting to see how this PI challenge goes.

Just now, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Watch the refs give it to the Vikings.

They've been biased all game

Of course they will. And NO, since it was their crying that started this, will have this go in their favor numerous times this year. Especially vs us. 

Just now, caponine said:

That's not PI, ball wasn't catchable nor did he push him tbh. They were hand fighting all the way down the field 

Nah every single time the ball is under thrown DBs get the short end of the stick I dontlike it but it is what it is. THey call it every time so if they dont keep it thats some BS

Just now, Malachore said:

They pick the flag up then idk what I'll do.

I'll break something.....or punch a hole in the wall.

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

We will be the first team to ever have a PI challenge reversed.

And will we have no penalty at all since we declined the hands to the face? Wouldn't be surprised 

If I was matt I'd be throwing the ball as I'm dropping back cause our line has been Owned! Which, the youngins getting their licks. Why do we always statrt the season off playing an away game against a really good team????? We need a warm up game for the first game. 

Offensive line is not good 95% and Ryan is not good 5%.  Ryan forcing stuff under pressure.