Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm not a fan of fancy feet, hesitation, and missing blocks.

And huge contracts. You never ever pay RBs big money unless they're transcendent -- and even then, it's a big IF. Belichick would never pay a RB that kinda money.

Chaz and SoldMySoul like this

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

With an offseason, not hard at all.  Especially since Koetter's already worked with Matt.  I just knew that's what we were doing.

In-season... not so much.  Koetter apparently, spent the whole offseason learning the verbiage and everything, so it is what it is at this point.  It's too late to rip everything up and Koetter to install ALL of his stuff.  Best we can hope for are tweaks, and them getting comfortable enough that Koetter can add in a few new pieces each week.  

It's not gonna stay this bad the whole year, but this isn't a good sign at all.  

Koetter did cut down on our verbiage.

It's a collaboration with Mularkey helping along the LOS/run game.

Was always gonna take some time, but the goal is to be up to speed and BETTER than we reached with Sark.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

When it takes 6 of  your guys to block 4 of theirs.... they are going to have an advantage covering

We're not blocking them still, even 6-4..this is absolutely an embarrassment 

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I love how our Offense is milking the clock for the Vikings. This team is stupid.

LOL, you clowns b!tching about a good drive. 

Nino11 and Drew4719 like this

I know Freeman is better but Ito giving a niceness spark whenever he’s in. He looks how Freeman looked gettin in when Stephen Jax was here