Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Scheme is our problem right now.

Quinn is out there running odd fronts, and playing our guys head up on linemen for some reason I can't figure out.  We ain't built that way and can't get off blocks.

We go back to that under front where they can use their quickness to shoot gaps, we'd be seeing something different right now.  They're just washing us right now the LOS on those zone runs.

Absolutely agree, but wtf is Quinn doing? No adjustments during the entire first half idk

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

Did you watch the Green Bay-Chicago game?

Yeah at least they scored points.

9 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The crazy part is we have about the same amount of yardage as them. Only difference is we keep turning the ball over and penalties are being called on us. 

Yep.

21 points off turnovers. That's the difference in this game. Not even counting our misplays on D and on O! lol

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Seriously, just don’t turn the ball over and give Matt a little bit of time and we’ll be fine. 

They got to climb out of a 3 TD hole.

The defense has to force a couple of turnovers if the Falcons are going to have a chance.

Drew4719 and Atlantafan21 like this

who is hurt? spent over an hour on hold with ATT who crapped the bed and blacked out this channel in my NC market, believing  I could get game locally. still don't have game except for the game mix channel

1 minute ago, YungFalco said:

Jarret is holding the whole defense on his back, he needs some help out there

Notice how Vic simply taking on HIS gap let Grady collapse by not allowing the RB to bounce outside?

Do. Your. Job.

YungFalco likes this

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I passed resentment a long time ago.   I treat my fandom like a failed marriage now.  I’ve been with them for nearly 40 years, stood up for them countless times only to be let down again, again and again.  

It’s too late to divorce and find another team, so I hope they disband before I die so I can at least enjoy a few years of peace

:lol::lol::lol: ... only because it's so true. :(

Chaz, falconsrus and dothan_birdman like this

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I agree

Whats so bad, we dont have another cb any better.. I made a post about this when we cut Alford.. Oliver isnt a answer to anything 

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep.

21 points off turnovers. That's the difference in this game. Not even counting our misplays on D and on O! lol

Seriously. Without the turnovers this game might be 7-0. Heck we could be leading. 

Schwarzwald likes this

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

This is such a bad take. Dude got hurt after his contract and we missed him SORELY last year.

Ito is a blessing and may eventually replace Free/or we go RBBC but attacking Free when the entire team looks off? C'mon.

I'm not a fan of fancy feet, hesitation, and missing blocks.

7 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Nothing going right.  LSU looked good also yesterday.  

That's actually a good example, LSU changed up everything on offense and look at them now. Not saying it'll work, but It can't hurt too much at this point.