Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Offense showed some life before the freeman fumble.  We’ve got a whole game left to play.  Get a couple of plays to go in our favor and this is a different game in the 2nd half.  It’s not impossible.

Quinn has to get the team together

Should be a 7-7 game at most. Ryan gave them a short field on the INT...Free ruined our 1 scoring threat drive with the fumble...blocked Punt gave them ball on our own 20.

Those 3 things change, they only have 1 TD drive and the one they DID get they picked on Oliver; which was expected vs a good WR group. He was going to take his lumps...but it should be 7-7 at worst.

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ito maybe should be starting. 

Unfortunately, the Falcons have to use Freeman some to justify the amount of money they are paying him.

2 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

I don't care what game of the year it is. This is one of the most embarrassing performances I've ever seen from the Falcons. Dan Quinn proved in his first two years he can't finish, now he's proven he can't even start.

You haven't been watching for long then.

FalconinPA and arrogantBEAST like this

3 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Julio getting 0 separation

He must think we're in the redzone. lol..22 million a year. 66 million guaranteed..HOw good will he be at the end of that contract?

Edited by zekeyboy1

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

Unfortunately, the Falcons have to use Freeman some to justify the amount of money they are paying him.

If that’s the only reason then bad contract. 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Should be a 7-7 game at most. Ryan gave them a short field on the INT...Free ruined our 1 scoring threat drive with the fumble...blocked Punt gave them ball on our own 20.

Those 3 things change, they only have 1 TD drive and the one they DID get they picked on Oliver; which was expected vs a good WR group. He was going to take his lumps...but it should be 7-7 at worst.

Yep, game isnt as bad as it looks. Definitely a bit out of sync but shouldn't be 21-0 at all.

Schwarzwald likes this

Just now, Drew4719 said:

Face mask not called right in front of the ref

Yeah. This kinda ish happened all during preseason too.

The refs have it against us this year for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Not even half a game in books, yet your Coleman v freeman hate is once again shining through. 

Teco’s gone man. Go root for the 49ers.

Lol I'm just speaking facts , yall blamed coleman last year. What about Freenan in this game ?? 

Jerz #Quinning likes this