Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

He's trying to be positive for the Falcons but he's watching this game too 

The other guy is being neutral. This cat is straight up bias.

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

Good point. But don't put that in the universe already man lol

Remember when people were worried about Barkley going off on us? We had the best game against him.

Week to week in the NFL is unpredictable.

3 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

Their FB is on point.

On another note, this performance is why I love teams that play with the fullback.  You've always got an extra rusher at the point of attack.

On one of those sweeps in the first quarter, Debo scraped around and banged the guard just right to spill the ball to the alley player.  Alley player comes down to fill and got cleaned out by the FB, and Cook was off.

SirCzah likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

He has been bad no doubt. You said he was the only reason.

He is fast and away the biggest issue. He's responsible for 2 TDs that could have been FGs even with those mistakes you're mentioning. 

We're a offense heavy team who can't score, coached by a defensive coach who can't figure out how to stop anyone from scoring. Seems like a good plan.

falcons007 likes this

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Im out, got better things to do

Why announce it.... Just leave. 

We’ll see ya when things are better “band wagoner” 

smdh

falcons007 likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

It's the second quarter of the first game.

It is but it isnt, the names are different but the results are the same. Badly coached football end of subject. The D is just a porous and undisciplined special teams are still bad and the offense is again predictably dink and dunk. At some point we need to do something different.

We are getting absolutely WERKED!!!!! No if, ands or buts about it! This is worse than the katrina game honestly. Im not a fire screamer but we just paid all these guys big and no ROI at all! 21 zip at the half and we look worse than the score even says. This is bad!

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The Atlanta Falcons are downright embarrassing. Dan Quinn is a joke of a head coach.

Dont insult head coaches by using that label next to him.

Hes not worth any coaching position in my opinion...guy has no effin clue!

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

The most frustrating thing is we would’ve been off the field multiple times if the refs would leave us alone.

Stop blaming the Refs...this team sucks

We're not winning this game but if they don't show some heart and tighten up in the second half I will be extremely disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Dolphins head coach is garbage...

And ours looks like a genius???? I am hoping DQ finds another place, and soon!!!

Just now, FalconMama said:

If Quinn is fired Dimitroff better go with him. No way should he survive this. 

There is no way anyone can justify  giving Dimitroff 3 head coaches to work with. The thought of that is disgusting. 

FalconMama and zekeyboy1 like this

1 minute ago, FalconMama said:

If Quinn is fired Dimitroff better go with him. No way should he survive this. 

Dimitroff has built multiple championship caliber rosters. Just get a ******* offensive-minded HC, and say **** the defense. do what the Saints did

This is one of the worst halves of Falcons football I have ever seen and to make it worse, the Vikings get the ball to start the 2nd half.

I don't see how the NFL can expect any Falcons fans to show up to Mercedes next week.  Are they wanting for Atlanta to reject the Falcons so they can move to Los Angeles?