Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

We suck. We need a real coach and that has haunted this franchise from the beginning. Quinn is a coordinator and his stubborn ways are gonna get him canned. Why keep trying this bs 46/3-4 D when our 4-3 worked fine. I'm done

Just now, Nobis_Ghost said:

That he is across the line of scrimage

Learn the rules. You did, however, prove the people right stating he wasn’t. 

16 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Seems to be some kind of difference in the preparation of the two teams. The Vikings prepared to kick our butts, and we prepared to get ours kicked. We're slightly off the preferred preparation for some reason. :ninja:

We're in pre-season week 5

PokerSteve and FalconinPA like this

I am confused, is this our first string or third string defense? The Vikings just switched systems to the WCO and they look like the best show on Turf out there. If this continues then DQ needs to go. 

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Yeah. It's not like we didn't lose the very first game during our SB run.

Got time to get it together.

Yup...CLEARLY there are things to work on...but lots of football left to make the needed adjustments

1 minute ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

I am so glad I stopped investing so much into Falcons football like the rest of yall. Seems like some of yall are about to have an aneurysm.

Lmao... I committed to doing that also...and glad I did or otherwise I would be doing the same. 

trudweathers likes this

Dirk and Matt stalled ng with no big-strike capability = more nibble+ball=no running game = (defense on the field too long!)

They are boring! (On top of it all)

Just now, high impact said:

What are the odds the Falcons are about to be down 21 points?

Something has got to go the Falcons way soon or it would be an almost unbelievably bad game?