Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SoldMySoul said:

NFL.com writer David Carr predicts Cousins and the queens put over 500 yards against us today... Either he is smoking a humongous bowl or I am suffering from cognitive dissonance. 

The D is no way in h e l l giving up that much.

Shades of Warren Sapp predicting KC would beat us 42-0 in and opener a few years ago shortly before we curb stomped them.

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Shades of Warren Sapp predicting KC would beat us 42-0 in and opener a few years ago shortly before we curb stomped them.

Awww yeah!!!

1 hour ago, Monoxide said:

It’s finally here! The moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to show the world why 2019 is the year of the Falcons.

I know we’re 4 hours away, but I’m too excited to go back to sleep so I’m starting the game Day thread early. Our road to the Super Bowl starts today!

#RiseUp

I've already got heartburn.

11 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Everybody is acting like the Falcons have no defense, Grady against a rookie center, I dont care how good he is he is still a rookie. 

Cole World likes this

3 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Everybody is acting like the Falcons have no defense, Grady against a rookie center, I dont care how good he is he is still a rookie. 

These teams are so similar in different ways. The OLines are both a mix of new and old players... gonna be interesting. 

8 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

usbankstadium-falco.jpg

with apologies to Supes...

Whoever signed off for that stadium design needs to be fired. Looks like an airplane hangar.

Nflpickwatch.com has us as 23% picked to win. LoL ****, not many are giving us a chance. Generally how I like it when playing indoors. If we were playing in Philly, I would be ok with it. 

2 hours ago, SoldMySoul said:

NFL.com writer David Carr predicts Cousins and the queens put over 500 yards against us today... Either he is smoking a humongous bowl or I am suffering from cognitive dissonance. 

The problem is the narrative that has usually surrounded the Falcons has been poor defense. So he's probably seeing a scheme change that should benefit Cousins and a "poor defense". That's it. Don't know anything about the Falcons. 

PokerSteve and Cole World like this

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

I was at that game 2012 love kicking those rednecks *****

Peteshweddy likes this

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Last time we beat Vikings on road was probaly a decade ago.

Last year, Mike Zimmers defense allowed under 200 yards passing.

Ryan has consistently struggled vs Vikings defense .

That said, Falcons are FULLY HEALTHY and ready to unleash the talented youth which Vikings have never seen before.

Falcons pull an upset on road.  Win on Matt Bryant's golden boot.

24-21 

we need to score more than 24!

2 hours ago, SoldMySoul said:

Isn't it odd how so many so-called sports prediction experts will make statements like this which you can only take as straight out trolling for clicks, or really being so moronic they don't have the first clue what they're talking about. This Falcon D won't be giving up 500 yards to any team in the league for at least the next 5 years, much less a team with a trash OL and a C-level QB. Hey, David Carr ~ you're a dum bass, and I'm not referring to a fish. :lol:

SoldMySoul likes this

Obligatory Game Day Thread comment....if I don't do it bad things will happen....actually, even when I do it bad things happen, but you know, tradition and all that.

Surprised at Brown being inactive with Gono already out. Only Ty and Wes are the backups. Also no big back for short yardage. I wish they'd let the whole 53 active on game day. 

Drew4719 likes this