Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

Just now, Atlwings said:

Bro Rhodes always shuts Julio Jones down see last time we played the bikes,AB DESTROYED DUDE THO

2 minutes ago, Atlwings said:

And y'all talking bout Julio better than AB,AB NEVER GOT SHUT DOWN BY RHODES,AS A MATTER  A FACT HE DESTROYED HIM

You sound about as bat crazy as AB too. 

Drew4719 and Schwarzwald like this

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yes they did.  I expected the mismatch between their DLine and our OLine

Didn’t expect Vikings to run it down our throats on the edges like that.

This why I said (Stop the run above all) --when others were crying for sacks.

Sacks happen  in bunches when your team has a lead, and place opposing offenses in "predictable situations" on 2nd amd 3rd down.

They will lose more games like this one

Schwarzwald likes this

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Yes he did.  I hope I am wrong but he is basically two years removed from being a dominant back - hope he shows out rest of the way but I am skeptical.

I still think you’re wrong, but today sure didn’t help my case. 

He’s only 27, should be in his prime. But gotta get the injury rust shook out of his head. 

Drew4719, g-dawg and Schwarzwald like this

Just now, Rise said:

Sacks happen  in bunches when your team has a lead, and place opposing offenses in "predictable situations" on 2nd amd 3rd down.

Most of the additions to DLine were more for stopping the run - Davison, Bailey and Cominsky.

Just seems whoever puts on the Falcons unit outside of Grady is destined to fail.

2 minutes ago, Rise said:

That and turnovers is what lost this game. 

capitan, Schwarzwald and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Vandy said:

I still think you’re wrong, but today sure didn’t help my case. 

He’s only 27, should be in his prime. But gotta get the injury rust shook out of his head. 

I would love to be wrong but today made me feel more right unfortunately - would rather lose this argument - ha ha

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

You sound about as bat crazy as AB too. 

Love Julio but all these stupid threads about he is better receiver than AB IS STUPID. AB ABUSED RHODES WHEN HE PLAYED AGAINST THEM,BUT JULIO ALWAYS HAS TROUBLE against Rhodes. However I am absolutely  pissed about this outing against the Vikings we couldn't stop the run,couldn't really get anything going on offense uuugh

1 minute ago, Atlwings said:

Love Julio but all these stupid threads about he is better receiver than AB IS STUPID. AB ABUSED RHODES WHEN HE PLAYED AGAINST THEM,BUT JULIO ALWAYS HAS TROUBLE against Rhodes. However I am absolutely  pissed about this outing against the Vikings we couldn't stop the run,couldn't really get anything going on offense uuugh

You think the Julio > AB threads were stupid? Wait until you see some of the jewels that will come out tonight and into-tomarrow. 

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yes he did.  I hope I am wrong but he is basically two years removed from being a dominant back - hope he shows out rest of the way but I am skeptical.

Hit the hole. read the cut-back. Hols-on the ball. Stop looking to dance and run wide and spin...

Still they ran more outside zone...O-Line can't run and move a real D-line

They're going 15 yards sideways each run.

Maybe, the Center from Wisconsin can push inside the tackles. Draft him.

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I would love to be wrong but today made me feel more right unfortunately - would rather lose this argument - ha ha

By all reports he’s 100% physically healthy. But as you know, football is as much mental as it is physical.

More than anything, freeman needs to find his confidence. 

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

By all reports he’s 100% physically healthy. But as you know, football is as much mental as it is physical.

More than anything, freeman needs to find his confidence. 

Different offense as well.  

Vandy likes this

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Back to freeman, he sure looked tentative.  

My man... it’s not even funny anymore. The fork...I’m worried. I want to be wrong. I think it’s the flow of the offense. No identity at all. Hey Sarc haters?! I get the discomfort but geez. This was way worse. It was. Bunch of geezers calling plays. 

9 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

My man... it’s not even funny anymore. The fork...I’m worried. I want to be wrong. I think it’s the flow of the offense. No identity at all. Hey Sarc haters?! I get the discomfort but geez. This was way worse. It was. Bunch of geezers calling plays. 

Never was a koetter fan. Even Less of one now. 

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Never was a koetter fan. Even Less of one now. 

I thought DK did a good job in adjusting the offense when it was clear that the inital plan did not work.

The falcons had 2 drives in the vikings redzone and turned the ball over twice.

capitan likes this