Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Vikings In-Game Thread ***

3,212 posts in this topic

It’s finally here! The moment we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to show the world why 2019 is the year of the Falcons.

I know we’re 4 hours away, but I’m too excited to go back to sleep so I’m starting the game Day thread early. Our road to the Super Bowl starts today!

#RiseUp

Last time we beat Vikings on road was probaly a decade ago.

Last year, Mike Zimmers defense allowed under 200 yards passing.

Ryan has consistently struggled vs Vikings defense .

That said, Falcons are FULLY HEALTHY and ready to unleash the talented youth which Vikings have never seen before.

Falcons pull an upset on road.  Win on Matt Bryant's golden boot.

24-21 

NFL.com writer David Carr predicts Cousins and the queens put over 500 yards against us today... Either he is smoking a humongous bowl or I am suffering from cognitive dissonance. 

The D is no way in h e l l giving up that much.

roguebeaver and Schwarzwald like this

Just now, octoslash said:

I'm excited but with very low expectations. Seen almost 50 opening days and the one thing you can be sure of is to be surprised, maybe good, maybe bad. You just dont what you have until a few games in.

I might be disappointed today. Quite possibly I am over expecting. After watching the Pack Bear borefest the night, I don’t want a borefest. Our offense does fairly well and the defense much better than last several years. We eek it out today.

octoslash likes this

I feel good about this team , this season ...I'm up here in Massachusetts with my freakin Falcon fever ,foaming at the mouth vaping legal Russian cream sativa,feeling free ,so far beyond  the confines of past bowls super or not … knowing in my black and red and silver heart that we are ready … so bring it on whomever  whatever lets do this we got the squad and GOD knows it is time to go get it ,let em fly Q … blast  em one at a time up side their hitting zone (not the head ) hit em so hard and fast they think they are surrounded by The Flying Bird D### recognize it or not it is coming … Flying and thumpin 

Diggs is playing today apparently. I do think we have a good shot today, I'm thinking our D will dominate their O, but I do worry a bit about our offense, although I'm sure we'll put up at least 21 on them. Hopefully thats enough.

30 minutes ago, falconsrus said:

I feel good about this team , this season ...I'm up here in Massachusetts with my freakin Falcon fever ,foaming at the mouth vaping legal Russian cream sativa,feeling free ,so far beyond  the confines of past bowls super or not … knowing in my black and red and silver heart that we are ready … so bring it on whomever  whatever lets do this we got the squad and GOD knows it is time to go get it ,let em fly Q … blast  em one at a time up side their hitting zone (not the head ) hit em so hard and fast they think they are surrounded by The Flying Bird D### recognize it or not it is coming … Flying and thumpin 

Whoa.

falconsrus likes this

If our OL fails Ryan we are phuked. The defense is now inTAKK and run by DQ so no excuses there. Sark is gone, like everyone hoped (except me we were putting up stellar numbers on Offense) so simply DQ TD and the rest of the FO have ZERO EXCUSES! Kick the living feces out of the Vikes 100% fight for the FULL 60 minutes. Prediction: 2 Sacks from Takk today and a forced fumble. Our D Should be fired up and I don't want to see any shortage of blitzes! 

Edited by Nobis_Ghost