What causes us to lose tomorrow?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the only thing it could be, the loser mentality of the message board  

Staying in 3rd and longs against Mike Zimmer.

Rookies on the oline playing like rookies...

Hope I'm not intruding, as I'm obviously NOT a Falcons fan, but I do agree with those who state that stopping Cook and the running game will be key. I'm not a Cousins fan by any stretch (yet, anyway), but if the Vikings run game gets going, that goofy bahstad is actually pretty good at play-action. Thielen and Diggs are 2 REALLY good WR's, albeit not the game-changers that Julio is. Kyle Rudolph is no slouch at TE, either, but again, not a game-changer.

You also better double Hunter coming off the edge or else he might do serious harm to Matt. That guy is truly a freak of nature, I shyte thee not. Dude looks like he was carved out of stone. 

SKOL!

This one for me comes down to the running games. Whoever gets one going is going to win. Beyond that, who can take advantage of the other team's OL? If the Vikings interior OL is able to manager the Falcons DL, that won't bode well for our chances. If our OL can hold up consistently, Matt will work. 

11 hours ago, NCVIKE said:

Hope I'm not intruding, as I'm obviously NOT a Falcons fan, but I do agree with those who state that stopping Cook and the running game will be key. I'm not a Cousins fan by any stretch (yet, anyway), but if the Vikings run game gets going, that goofy bahstad is actually pretty good at play-action. Thielen and Diggs are 2 REALLY good WR's, albeit not the game-changers that Julio is. Kyle Rudolph is no slouch at TE, either, but again, not a game-changer.

You also better double Hunter coming off the edge or else he might do serious harm to Matt. That guy is truly a freak of nature, I shyte thee not. Dude looks like he was carved out of stone. 

SKOL!

Fast read-quick release Matt Ryan will negate the pass rush.

Then the Vikes' D gets wore out when the Falcons run the ball right at them.

Then there is the no huddle....and Koetter's staple play, the screen pass.

Several ways to slow down that Vikes' D, and the Falcons use all of them.

The o-line not being ready. I think the defense will play well enough to win but if we cannot sustain drives and give their offense too many opportunities, we will lose.

Not having played together and going up against a good defensive front like MN in the road is going to be a problem. Noise levels and lack of experience playing together could lead to some costly penalties.

I would not be surprised to see some pre-snap and holding penalties early on. Hopefully, we can get it together and pull away in the second half.