Super Bowl 54 Showdown-Ryan/Julio vs. Brady/Brown-Almost a Movie Script?

jlrfalcon

Not to get too far ahead of the first week here in thinking of the next Super Bowl, but it is days like today that make me wonder if the NFL has already planned the final outcome of this NFL season movie.

Plot summary:

1 - Brown and Julio are long compared against each other as the best WR's in the league, Brady is the "greatest" NFL QB with Ryan having failed in his prior attempt to beat him (SB51)

2 - Brown becomes really bad guy last year for Steelers, gets traded for two good draft picks to the Raiders

3 - Brown becomes unbearable with stupid frozen feet and old helmet fiascos, Raiders then release him saving money but definitely not getting their draft picks back

4 - Raiders have a major lawsuit amazingly dropped against them in July concerning their move from Bay Area to Las Vegas

5 - Patriots get Brown instantly for an easy 1 year deal (did not have to trade anything for him) and have an open slot waiting for him after letting 

6 - Brown cannot play week 1, and the Patriots are conveniently playing the Steelers (Brown's original club) - Patriots giving up a loss to Steelers?

7 - Patriots conveniently release Etling for Falcons who need a QB for preseason

8 - Falcons and Julio stall all offseason talking about a contract that was imminent but seemed to be waiting for something

9 - Julio's deal suddenly is finalized the same day that the Brown release/sign takes place

10 - Brown will suddenly become the perfect little angel under Belichick even though he could not under 2 prior strong HC's

11 - Brady has a great new target and the Patriots propel to their next Super Bowl

12 - Julio and the Falcons rebound from a couple of down seasons and suddenly appear in the Super Bowl again

13 - NFL ratings shoot high for the Super Bowl as all the publicity is centered around "young" Ryan vs. "old" Brady and their great WR's

14 - Is the better final outcome for SB54 for Ryan/Julio or Brady/Brown to win?

I am not saying the NFL is totally rigged but it is days like this where the Patriots get great rewards that no other team gets and that other events (Julio signing) just fall in place immediately thereafter that make me wonder if things are not "guided" at the front office plus on the field by referees making sure of the best outcomes for games.  And, although people could talk about things like this, money is a great way to keep people quiet.

4 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

I am not saying the NFL is totally rigged but it is days like this where the Patriots get great rewards that no other team gets and that other events (Julio signing) just fall in place immediately thereafter that make me wonhaveder if things are not "guided" at the front office

I like the insite.
Too many funny things have  happened. If it 

looks like a 

duck.................

57 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Would have been possible and still may be, but the chargers are already facing their usual bad luck. They had a fluke season last year where most of their players actually played. 

Was shocked when it didn't happen last year, but depending on how they perform in the division, I can see it happening this year.

13 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I like the insite.
Too many funny things have  happened. If it 

looks like a 

duck.................

Yup I'm on the guided bandwagon which is why as of late not interested anymore. Still support, but I don't even watch the games anymore.