Dr. Freud’s Sunday Mash Unit!

roguebeaver

4 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

We should really win this game. Our time is now.

Kirk Cousins is meh, and our defense is healthy and hungry.

If our O-line can keep Ryan upright, i like our chances!

I'm not even thinking about a loss.

The falcons could absolutely lose this game. There’s a reason the Vikings are 4 point favorites. Losing a road game against a playoff contender wouldn’t be that devastating either 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The falcons could absolutely lose this game. There’s a reason the Vikings are 4 point favorites. Losing a road game against a playoff contender wouldn’t be that devastating either 

Agree %100, which is why, liquor and the beaver are on the schedule.  Always come out a winner! 

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Don’t the home team get 3 points just for being at home? Sounds like a game that could go either way. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I agree. Which is why i won't need therapy.

But we are a focused unit, and i believe we will win. And i have zero faith in Cousins.

They've totally switched to a zone scheme. We know how complicated that switch can be. And, honestly, i'm not sure they have the personnel for it. 

2 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Don’t the home team get 3 points just for being at home? Sounds like a game that could go either way. 

I think that's how it goes. So it's close to a toss up. Alot of "pundits" saying Minny runs all over us and then look at last years defensive stats. 

This game is going to be a lot of fun. 

8 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

I agree. Which is why i won't need therapy.

But we are a focused unit, and i believe we will win. And i have zero faith in Cousins.

They've totally switched to a zone scheme. We know how complicated that switch can be. And, honestly, i'm not sure they have the personnel for it. 

Bro they could win in spite of cousins. That D is legit and so is Zimmer. That being said, I’m not predicting a loss. Just think it could go either way and I wouldn’t be shocked if the Vikings win

49 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Agree %100, which is why, liquor and the beaver are on the schedule.  Always come out a winner! 

so you're saying you'll be zipping back up in time to catch the 4:00 game then?

:mmmhmm:

don't forget, 

we outchea!!!

@Tim Mazetti @Vandy @RING OF HONOR @PokerSteve @Ezekiel 25:17

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

Don’t expect a Falcon loss, but....what if?! 

What will you first inclination be, to assist with easing, and adjusting to the realization that the birds are, in some semblance, mortal! 

I’ll go first...I’ll get drunk and ask the misses for,...won’t happen after getting drunken ! 

Yup, The Beave always gets things backwards. So....

First, I’ll get laid.

Then I’ll come in here after a beer (or two) and enjoy all the gloom and doomers swamp the board arguing with the home boys. 

43 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Yup, The Beave always gets things backwards. So....

First, I’ll get laid.

Then I’ll come in here after a beer (or two) and enjoy all the gloom and doomers swamp the board arguing with the home boys. 

Someone once told me Southern Comfort was an action and not a drink! I’m confused!