ya_boi_j

Julio Jones: Unmatched

50 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

2,000 yard season with 18 TD's incoming

if you're going to have him going for more yards than any other WR ever, how about the most TDs as well?. 

2000 and 24. 

The best OLine Ryan has ever had allows him to finally get the timing on the deep ball with Julio.

6 minutes ago, falconidae said:

if you're going to have him going for more yards than any other WR ever, how about the most TDs as well?. 

2000 and 24. 

The best OLine Ryan has ever had allows him to finally get the timing on the deep ball with Julio.

That needs to be proven tomorrow.

Xero likes this

13 minutes ago, falconidae said:

2000 and 24. 

I can dig that.

2000 yds, 24 TD's and game winning TD in the Super Owl.

falconidae likes this

2 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

The greatest wide receiver to ever wear a Falcons uniform.  One of the greatest to ever play the game. Period.

If he can get a couple of rings, or maybe just one, he goes (imo) above all other WRs that have EVER played the game and is the GOAT. If you look at highlight reel of Jones vs. Rice (if Jerry Rice is the bar we're using) it's clear Jones is a better route runner, more physical, makes seemingly impossible catches in double and triple coverage, whereas Rice was wide open most of the time because Walsh and Seifert's West Coast offense and play calling and Montana was throwing to him. Rice had the same work ethic and character as Jones, just not the raw talent and the size.6' 2' 200 for rice 6' 3" 220 I never seen Rice lay a hit on a d back like Jones did to Heath 

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Might take an Oline with 2 rookies and a new guard time to gel.

For Ryan's sake I hope not. And I hope DQ isn't putting players on the field that aren't prepared to play at this level.

4 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Might take an Oline with 2 rookies and a new guard time to gel.

Exactly. It's going to take a few games to see what we actual have along the O-line for this season. People thinking we're gonna look like Dallas's O-line out the gate need to pump the brakes a little.

falconidae likes this

41 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

If it takes a few games for this OL to gel, kiss this season goodbye!

That's not true at all. Ryan has been dealing with a #### OLine for much of his career and still won over a 100 games. No reason he can't do that for the first few games while the OLine gels.

You're also failing to realize how much value has returned to the run game and defense with the return to health of key components of both.

33 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I understand the Julio love, but You ever seen Terrell? 

4 minutes ago, falconidae said:

That's not true at all. Ryan has been dealing with a #### OLine for much of his career and still won over a 100 games. No reason he can't do that for the first few games while the OLine gels.

You're also failing to realize how much value has returned to the run game and defense with the return to health of key components of both.

Let's see how many games Freeman can make it through, I think he is in worse shape than people realize. I have more faith in Ito Smith lasting the season. And no OL neither are getting through. The OL is everything, defense is back in takk

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

3 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

Let's see how many games Freeman can make it through, I think he is in worse shape than people realize. I have more faith in Ito Smith lasting the season. And no OL neither are getting through. The OL is everything, defense is back in takk

What part of Ryan winning over a 100 games with a #### OLine did you not understand?

Just now, falconidae said:

What part of Ryan winning over a 100 games with a #### OLine did you not understand?

I'd  agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. When you walk into the Benz do you see a Lombardi?

4 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

I'd  agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. When you walk into the Benz do you see a Lombardi?

You know, you're not even worth it. I'm just going to ignore you for now on.