roguebeaver

Stupid NE Cheetriots!

200 posts in this topic

It would be funny if Antonio Brown went ham on the Patriots locker room and called Brady and Belichick a couple of crackers.

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

AB and the NE Patriots are winning.

AB's detractors? Not so much.

How does this disprove his mental instability?

You seem to like the crazy tho. Talking like you know it well.

Anything for that ego trip to put Falcons down after keeping Julio through 2023 today right?

TD has done W O R K this offseason and you compare it to what AB just did to get himself in position to even be on the Pats?2A45F05D-66FE-471E-96BA-7302A7741CD1.jpeg.c1c4a2715f27a10913df51c3d060c199.jpeg

Bellycheck wanted himself an ornament... again!

I can easily forsee a world where this fails though. AB's ego is massive, theres a good chance he will eventually blow up about his workload with the Pats. If it works though, I can't see a world where they don't win the superbowl again. They have the best WR core in the NFL now and they had one of the best ground games last year as well.

Edited by HEIST

1 hour ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

I still feel like our WR corps is better, but Brady and Bellichik makes it that much scarier. 

Who's corners are better tho 

lalalallalala this is gold!

NFL got played

Pats win again, GG all

Brown definitely faked it to get to the team he want.  He took a playbook out of hte NBA 

Just now, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Melvin Gordon is next #chess

Dude!! And then they bring back gronk.  pls make it happen whole NFL gonna flip out

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Buddy already made $70M. At this point he might just want a ring. If so, he got out of PIT, got out of OAK, signed with NE and might get his ring and a cool $15M. All while everyone thinks he should be committed. Brilliant!!!!

1000% pepole thinking AB is dumb is probably pretty dumb themselves.  This guy is calculating plus he probably has plenty of advisors anyways.  NFL got played, Pats win.  GG all

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

Just now, k-train said:

LOL at everybody prematurely crapping their pants over this & ready to just hand the Lombardi to the Pats before they've even played a game.

^Hot takers.

3 minutes ago, BLM said:

1000% pepole thinking AB is dumb is probably pretty dumb themselves.  This guy is calculating plus he probably has plenty of advisors anyways.  NFL got played, Pats win.  GG 

ALM.

And since we're into initials...FO.

I do hope there is a football god or karma at the very least and hope AB gives the boston team every thing they asked for. 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

^Hot takers.

With short memories apparently.

Remind me again... How many Super Bowls did the Pats win the last time they figured out a way to get a talented but disgruntled WR from the Raiders?