roguebeaver

Stupid NE Cheetriots!

200 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, caponine said:

Now that I think about it , he may have done this on purpose. Man listen Patriots haven't had this type of receiver since Moss. Just when you thought the patriots were going away 

Don't forget about that other beast. I'm happy for dude. All of this garbage about teams being stupid is annoying. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I like how people are disregarding his irrational behavior.

He’s not a malcontent. Dude isn’t right.

He just torpedoed 30 million guaranteed.

what are we supposed to do, get him a therapist? just enjoy the ride man, our discussion impacts NOTHING lol. you can't tell me this isn't some **** out of a movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I like how people are disregarding his irrational behavior.

He’s not a malcontent. Dude isn’t right.

He just torpedoed 30 million guaranteed.

I say AB last one month with the Pats.. Something is definitely off in this guys head and its not going to fix itself all of the sudden 

roguebeaver and Sun Tzu 7 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I say AB last one month with the Pats.. Something is definitely off in this guys head and its not going to fix itself all of the sudden 

I’ll put money on AB not having another single incident this season. This was his endgame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screw up, move up!!

Threatens GM with going upside his head and continues with idiocy. Lands spot with winning team, unlike the Raiders.... I am starting to agree with it was planned all along.

I am starting to hate the Patriots as much as the Taints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

what are we supposed to do, get him a therapist? just enjoy the ride man, our discussion impacts NOTHING lol. you can't tell me this isn't some **** out of a movie

Your right it doesn’t.

But if you think about this guys behavior and how he’s behaving like it’s being rewarded... this may not turn out well for him.

The Pats will tolerate ZERO of his behavior where the last two team probably tolerated 95% of it.

Im just glad it’s not the Falcons problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I say AB last one month with the Pats.. Something is definitely off in this guys head and its not going to fix itself all of the sudden 

Yeah.  The Pats will tolerate ZERO BS from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now