Alright Alright, it's ABOUT THAT TIME - I need your score predictions for week 1.

It would be rude to post on your site, and then not offer a prediction.

Gotta go with the home team, I'm thinking 24-21 or 21-17. Vikes. If this were in Atlanta, I'd go with the Falcons by the same margin.

Would not be surprised at all if it went the opposite way. The only thing that would shock me would be a blowout (12+ point differential) for either team.

And I'd also like to thank the members on this site for their civilized and insightful replies to my post asking for "insider" info on the Falcons. I certainly appreciated it!

Here's to an injury-free game! 

SKOL! 

Kirk Cousins really?  , only concern is Dalvin Cook, Thielen, Diggs and Rudolph. If the defense gets pressure Cousins will fold like a lawn chair. Defense should be better and I EXPECT to finally see extreme pressure and havoc from the Quinn lead defense, let's face it that was why he was hired, to get defense in top 10 consistently. They are healthy, key pieces have been locked up under contract time to go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs. 

Will be watching Freeman with great interest, he is the offenses spark #24 got a lot to prove Id bet he goes full-tilt game one. If the Falcons can run the ball halfway effectively, it sets up the passing game so much more counting on Lindstrom and McGary big time. Ryan gets time he can distribute the rock to a variety of weapons, expect to see roll-outs and quick routes initially. 

Falcons 34

Vikings 17

11 hours ago, NCVIKE said:

It would be rude to post on your site, and then not offer a prediction.

Gotta go with the home team, I'm thinking 24-21 or 21-17. Vikes. If this were in Atlanta, I'd go with the Falcons by the same margin.

Would not be surprised at all if it went the opposite way. The only thing that would shock me would be a blowout (12+ point differential) for either team.

And I'd also like to thank the members on this site for their civilized and insightful replies to my post asking for "insider" info on the Falcons. I certainly appreciated it!

Here's to an injury-free game! 

SKOL! 

You're in for an eye awakening son.