Sun Tzu 7

AB Released, any NFC South team dumb enough to try it?

274 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

i honestly never heard about Brees being hassled until he issued his clarification video. And even then, it was 100% positive feedback in the comments.

pretty sure it was like two dudes that were mad at him. conversion camps suck, but I don't think that's what he was funding.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the people that had a problem aren’t going to be going to sites like ProFootballTalk.com as they’re probably not football fans for the most part.

falconsd56 likes this

2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

i honestly never heard about Brees being hassled until he issued his clarification video. And even then, it was 100% positive feedback in the comments.

pretty sure it was like two dudes that were mad at him. conversion camps suck, but I don't think that's what he was funding.

I hate Brees and the Saints. As a person Brees is a great dude.  I only dislike Brees as a competitor. 

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

C378ZhtWAAAhUaP.jpg

yeap, he will join blount, moss and the rest of the " issue " guys and go up to the Patriots and win...

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Raiders only our picks.

They won. Said the other day they better explore all avenues to void that deal before it became too late. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Raiders only our picks.

That is quite amazing. Sure they wasted that draft pick but great work on the contract.

tactician likes this

6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

you got to be a super *** hole to make ben rothlisberger look good...

Vontaze Burfict was also the peacekeeper during the Mike Mayock threat lol. 

tactician and Spts1 like this

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Right across the bay, San Francisco is dying for a receiver. 

Weren’t they in trade talks before the Oakland trade too? Or just all rumors? 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

The Patriots are really about to have Josh Gordon, Demaryius Thomas, Julian Edelman and Antonio Brown. Good lord. At least Gronk retired.

They don’t have Bay Bay

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Weren’t they in trade talks before the Oakland trade too? Or just all rumors? 

That’s where he wanted to go which I forgot about 

Just now, red falcon said:

I dont think he can play this season. 

He’s able to start negotiating at 4 pm and play immediately 

Brown won’t go to the saints or Bucs he’s incapable of sharing the spot light with another receiver. The Pitt drama was in part because the team voted JuJu season MVP over him. Carolina would be the only NFCS team he would sign with as he’d be the clear cut number 1. I also don’t think he would sign with a non contender as he wouldn’t get the media coverage he covets. I could see the Ravens or Seattle at least talking to his agent

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

Just now, shockerfalcon said:

Brown won’t go to the saints or Bucs he’s incapable of sharing the spot light with another receiver. The Pitt drama was in part because the team voted JuJu season MVP over him. Carolina would be the only NFCS team he would sign with as he’d be the clear cut number 1. I also don’t think he would sign with a non contender as he wouldn’t get the media coverage he covets. I could see the Ravens or Seattle at least talking to his agent

Considering Arians already spoke negatively about him, I doubt that would be a realistic option from the jump

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Smart move by Oakland. They actually had the balls to do something Pittsburgh was afraid to do. If he goes to New England I wouldn’t be shocked. Also wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t play a snap this season or anymore. 

****... Pittsburgh won by a mile. 

There really isn't a universe where you can call Oakland smart here.

falconsd56 likes this