Sun Tzu 7

AB Released, any NFC South team dumb enough to try it?

274 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Now will he behave

Until he doesn’t like how strict Bill is and ya know makes a social media post and gets suspended. :tiphat:

Remember, he said he didn’t need football. :shrug:

12 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Until he doesn’t like how strict Bill is and ya know makes a social media post and gets suspended. :tiphat:

Remember, he said he didn’t need football. :shrug:

All that was a hoax to leave Oakland.

Spts1 and falconsd56 like this

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Rich just got richer with not an ounce of risk!  Damm you patriots :lol:

Disagree there’s not risk. I don’t care who you are, there’s always risks when you bring in troubled players.

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I see it says up to $15 million. Is it incentive based? 

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

I haven’t seen the particulars. 

23 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Disagree there’s not risk. I don’t care who you are, there’s always risks when you bring in troubled players.

I get what your saying and you know with the Patriots they won’t hesitate to let him go.  I know they have rules how there players communicate with the media so it will be interesting to see if his social media activity greatly decreases.

Vandy likes this

12 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I get what your saying and you know with the Patriots they won’t hesitate to let him go.  I know they have rules how there players communicate with the media so it will be interesting to see if his social media activity greatly decreases.

Yeah, i find it funny everyone busts on Oakland for signing him but lauds the pats. I’m not saying he’s Aaron Hernandez crazy bigdog, but Patriots aren’t immune to mistakes. And this dude’s not right. 

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Yeah, i find it funny everyone busts on Oakland for signing him but lauds the pats. I’m not saying he’s Aaron Hernandez crazy, but they aren’t immune to mistakes. And this dude’s not right. 

I actually thought at first he would probably get right being with the Raiders. However I still have that image of him with that damm gold mustache and that crazy hairstyle!  Dude needs to get some mental health counseling for sure.  

Vandy likes this

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

All that was a hoax to leave Oakland.

The whole thing DID look like a WWE  storyline... I don't put nothing pass the NFL...

Flying Falcon likes this

4 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think the raiders got AB because they felt the heat of the criticism after trading Cooper and Mack. Gruden is completely ruining this franchise 

Yeah his vision of definitely cloudy. He could be a winner with what he had more than reaching and trading picks for AB. What was Mayock thinking as well?

The Patriots took him, and they aren't stupid. AB has the physicality to be great, he lacks the discipline and that is the perfect team for him. He will become a problem for the AFCE and any potential Super Bowl opponent

After seeing that video of AB running outside happy as **** and his grandma telling him she knew it would work out, dude is a ****in genius. He got out of Pittsburgh. Got away from a bad Oakland team and got with the greatest franchise of the 2000’s. He lost money but in the end he got what he wanted, freedom to control his own destiny.  Watch we won’t hear a peep from him all season in New England. Well played 

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

After seeing that video of AB running outside happy as **** and his grandma telling him she knew it would work out, dude is a ****in genius. He got out of Pittsburgh. Got away from a bad Oakland team and got with the greatest franchise of the 2000’s. He lost money but in the end he got what he wanted, freedom to control his own destiny.  Watch we won’t hear a peep from him all season in New England. Well played 

Keep him off my team.

I made a post earlier in this thread saying that the whole thing looked scripted.  Michael Vick just said that it WAS.  He knows people who knows AB and they said he scripted the whole thing to get out of Oakland because he never wanted to be there in the first place.  He wanted to be a Patriot from the get go.  THIS makes sense because I know AB is a attention getter but the stuff he was doing, it looked fishy...:lol:

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

I made a post earlier in this thread saying that the whole thing looked scripted.  Michael Vick just said that it WAS.  He knows people who knows AB and they said he scripted the whole thing to get out of Oakland because he never wanted to be there in the first place.  He wanted to be a Patriot from the get go.  THIS makes sense because I know AB is a attention getter but the stuff he was doing, it looked fishy...:lol:

I would post my IG so you could see the memes with Tom Brady but I don’t want these folks getting up in arms for no reason. 

Spts1 likes this

5 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Just wondering, was burning his feet part of his master plan? Asking for a friend... :ninja: