Sun Tzu 7

AB Released, any NFC South team dumb enough to try it?

274 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

After the stunt he pulled livestreaming the Steelers locker room and threatening to punch the Oakland GM, I don't think even Belichick would bother.

Well I thought wrong :lol:

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I knew he would. Brady and bill cast big shadows. That’s the only thing that can keep him in check. 

Yep

And AB knows if he doesn't make it work in NE, then he's done.

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I knew he would. Brady and bill cast big shadows. That’s the only thing that can keep him in check. 

Guess it's going to be a repeat of the Randy Moss Pat year.

Still think we can beat them if it comes down to it.

Yeah 1st time he does anything there he will be gone. They don't put up with that. He has got to learn the playbook too because he won't see the field much until he does like Chad Johnson.

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

You called it earlier today!! :tiphat:

I knew it. Me and @TheFatboi...

...for everyone saying BB would never, I’d like to remind you that Belichick cut his teeth coaching Lawrence Taylor who cussed him out in front of players, slept in meeting rooms and snorted coke off hookers the night before games.

And this is the same organization who had a murderer in their locker room — AND gave him an extension.

Dealing with bad apples is nothing new to Belichick. If AB shows his you know what, Blll a just get rid of him. No real risk on their part.

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

...for everyone saying BB would never, I’d like to remind you that Belichick cut his teeth coaching Lawrence Taylor who cussed him out in front of players, slept in meeting rooms and snorted coke off hookers the night before games.

And this is the same organization who had a murderer in their locker room — AND gave him an extension.

Dealing with bad apples is nothing new to Belichick. If AB shows his you know what, Blll a just get rid of him. No real risk on their part.

Rich just got richer with not an ounce of risk!  Damm you patriots :lol:

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Well when you put it that way....

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Exactly. Bill+Tom cast such a big shadow AB has to do things the patriot way. Plus I think just the chance to play with Tom and he coached by BB and have a shot at greatness is something he wants. 

This whole ordeal smells funny and the NFL needs to investigate this. 

Steelers refuse to trade him to Patriots. 

Guy "goes off his rocker" after being traded to Oakland.

Asks for release and is immediately signed by the team his former team refused to trade him to.

I'm not saying there was definitely collusion happening here,  but this whole ordeal just doesn't sit right in my mind. 

What agent wouldn't have waited until mid week to hear any and all offers? This deal had to have been agreed upon before today. 

Edited by RubberDucky
Schwarzwald and Flying Falcon like this