Sun Tzu 7

AB Released, any NFC South team dumb enough to try it?

274 posts in this topic

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Smart move by Oakland. They actually had the balls to do something Pittsburgh was afraid to do. If he goes to New England I wouldn’t be shocked. Also wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t play a snap this season or anymore. 

Or cleveland.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Nah. They don’t need that with Mayfield at qb. That’s the Big Ben situation all over again

Maybe. But they are all about finding every single big play threat they can. It would all gel horribly but eh I'm not a browns fan so I encourage it 

I don't think he is willing to play for a bargain price and few teams are going to want to touch him at any price.

He may very well sit out a year and may need to. Like most, I think he may work out in NE though 

PokerSteve and benxiong like this

Just now, Flyin' In DC said:

Why wouldn't Arians and TB pick him up. Didnt Arians coach him at one point

Do you think the Saints and Mr LGBQT hater would try it?

Just now, Jesus said:

Maybe. But they are all about finding every single big play threat they can. It would all gel horribly but eh I'm not a browns fan so I encourage it 

I don’t know about them trying to find every big play threat. They only added one player, did I miss someone else they tried to sign or trade for?

I think the Panthers could use him, honestly. I just hope it ain't the Saints.

Yeah, he's a circus but when sunday comes and it's time to guard him and Michael Thomas I don't see it happening with our corners.

jeffro2000 likes this

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I think the Panthers could use him, honestly. I just hope it ain't the Saints.

Yeah, he's a circus but when sunday comes and it's time to guard him and Michael Thomas I don't see it happening with our corners.

I don’t think the Saints are foolish enough at this point. The LGBTXyz crowd are giving them enough fits about Brees. They don’t need all those hassles.

taintedme and Emmitt like this

4 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

The Saints probably would take a chance if any team would.

But the thing is, I doubt if any team will give him guaranteed money and hes not willing to play without any guarantees.

Oh no team is going to pay him big money.

If he plays it’s going to be on a one year price it deal that will have tons of clauses about conduct.

Im not even sure the Saints would want to pair AB with the freshly paid Thomas.  Nothing good would come of that... which is why I kind of want them to try it.

Xero likes this

1 minute ago, SoldMySoul said:

I don’t think the Saints are foolish enough at this point. The LGBTXyz crowd are giving them enough fits about Brees. They don’t need all those hassles.

i honestly never heard about Brees being hassled until he issued his clarification video. And even then, it was 100% positive feedback in the comments.

pretty sure it was like two dudes that were mad at him. conversion camps suck, but I don't think that's what he was funding.