Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FentayeJones

Julio Deal Done / 3Yr $66Mil Ext - $66Mil Gtd

18 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I know.  That was the first hint the deal was pretty much done

Im still unsure what injury they said he was rehabbing from last year.  He wasn’t on the injury report near the end of the season

Yes he was

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thepewterplank.com/2018/12/27/buccaneers-vs-falcons-week-17-injury-report/amp/

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I’m pretty sure the old contract isn’t impacted.  So it’s just 3 years, 22 mill APY

It's an extension. They're likely reporting it as 3 years and $22/year for bragging rights but if it's an extension it'll be on top of his remaining 2 years. 

28 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Coincidence?  I think not...lol 

Julio Jones removed from injury report

He was listed on the injury report as a rest day for crying out loud. Quinn said in his presser that day there’s no physical injury it was just a rest day. Per league rules if a  player misses a practice for any reason the week before a game they have to be listed on the injury report. You do know the team is fined by the League if they don’t list the injury report accurately right?

2 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

He was listed on the injury report as a rest day for crying out loud. Quinn said in his presser that day there’s no physical injury it was just a rest day. Per league rules if a  player misses a practice for any reason the week before a game they have to be listed on the injury report. You do know the team is fined by the League if they don’t list the injury report accurately right?

He has been listed as injured all pre season.  Right?

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

He has been listed as injured all pre season.  Right?

Did you not read what I wrote. Only during the week before a regular season game is the team required to account for all the players. This most likely has to do with the unwritten agreement between Vegas and the league because injuries effect betting. 

12 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Why tf would you rest your star player before the first game of the season?? He didn't even play in the preseason 

4 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Did you not read what I wrote. Only during the week before a regular season game is the team required to account for all the players. This most likely has to do with the unwritten agreement between Vegas and the league because injuries effect betting. 

Looks like he was on a one day personal day.  I wonder why they even need to report that as part of the injury list.  

But Im certain Jones said a few days ago that his injury still had to be cleared by Quinn and the doctors before he could play 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Help make sense of it for me. I’m at a loss frfr. It doesn’t go with the meme

Nothing to make sense of. Sponge Bob is Michael Thomas and Patrick just received more crabby patties than Bob did. Therefore Bob is gonna head out because he's got sand is his square panties.