FentayeJones

Julio Deal Done / 3Yr $66Mil Ext - $66Mil Gtd

268 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, falken said:

Nothing to make sense of. Sponge Bob is Michael Thomas and Patrick just received more crabby patties than Bob did. Therefore Bob is gonna head out because he's got sand is his square panties.

But you did make sense of it :huh:

anywho, I guess that’s better than nothing

Tim Mazetti likes this

7 minutes ago, falken said:

Nothing to make sense of. Sponge Bob is Michael Thomas and Patrick just received more crabby patties than Bob did. Therefore Bob is gonna head out because he's got sand is his square panties.

That makes less sense, you made it worse 

Edited by caponine

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Why tf would you rest your star player before the first game of the season?? He didn't even play in the preseason 

Nothing new in that. Falcons have always been extra cautious with keeping this physical freak of nature as healthy as they can. So far, it’s worked out great as every year he’s atop league leaders for WRers.

Team’s just being prudent, Cappy.

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

With the 30% rule..... I wouldn't be surprise if julio deal take away a million or so off our cap this year.

The season is here and free agency is over so we don't need a lot if extra money... 

A lot of people prolly dont know what the 30% rule is but I think you’re correct.  Prolly only saving us 1 - 2 million on cap.

Ergo Proxy likes this

14 minutes ago, caponine said:

Why tf would you rest your star player before the first game of the season?? He didn't even play in the preseason 

Vets routinely get rest days during the season. Every team does this

TheFatboi and Ergo Proxy like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

****...I need to get into the shiny hood ornament business.

There’s a joke that I’d share that I know you’d laugh at but the sensitive crowd would come in and make a huge deal over nothing. 3 follow **** near every post I make looking for something to ***** about lol. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s a joke that I’d share that I know you’d laugh at but the sensitive crowd would come in and make a huge deal over nothing. 

go ahead and trigger a few folks if ya wanna, some of us WANT to see the joke, and to see them get triggered

:lol:

Just now, papachaz said:

go ahead and trigger a few folks if ya wanna, some of us WANT to see the joke, and to see them get triggered

:lol:

Then I’ll receive a warning because of them. If I’m gonna get a warning or suspended, I’m gonna make sure it’s worth it. Not because of irrelevant souls :lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s a joke that I’d share that I know you’d laugh at but the sensitive crowd would come in and make a huge deal over nothing. 3 follow **** near every post I make looking for something to ***** about lol. 

Bruh you definitely have a hater crowd. :lol:

Falconsfan567 and ya_boi_j like this

Yeah the GTD don't bother me..... Julio is retiring a falcon regardless... So GTD or not.. he was seeing that money

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm kinda concerned myself because of the source material.:ninja:

ya_boi_j and Vandy like this

Well deserved and happy for both sided but I do have to ask the obvious... With 97% guaranteed at signing, what's to stop Julio from being unhappy again in a couple years and wanting more? He's done it before with a frontloaded contract. Hopefully thile contract has some fine print that mitigates that risk but still....

Edited by Clark
Tim Mazetti likes this

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm kinda concerned myself because of the source material.:ninja:

I’ll write ya lol. I know you won’t get offended

Jpowors likes this