19 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

The tv networks, bowl committees and aliens are hoping Texas pulls this one out.  The LAST thing they want is Georgia, Bama and LSU at the top of the bowls when bowl season comes...

UGA lost to Texas is because the tackling was absolutely putrid.  Ehlinger ran over our defense last year.  LSU will tackle him.

Seems like my doppelganger was out causin trouble tonight... gotta redeem myself some how lol.

LSU's offense is definitely much improved, but don't overreact too much. This Texas team is not as good as last year's team. They lost A LOT of talent. I would put LSU 4th right now behind Clemson, Alabama, and Georgia. The top 6 teams are all pretty good right now, but LSU is going to have some trouble if they go up against a Georgia or Alabama. Both teams can rush the passer and are much better on the back end of the defense than Texas. Would also take Fromm and Tua over the Texas dude any day.