Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

LSU vs Texas

41 posts in this topic

The tv networks, bowl committees and aliens are hoping Texas pulls this one out.  The LAST thing they want is Georgia, Bama and LSU at the top of the bowls when bowl season comes...

19 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

The tv networks, bowl committees and aliens are hoping Texas pulls this one out.  The LAST thing they want is Georgia, Bama and LSU at the top of the bowls when bowl season comes...

UGA lost to Texas is because the tackling was absolutely putrid.  Ehlinger ran over our defense last year.  LSU will tackle him.

Spts1 likes this

Dang LSU players are dropping like crazy... seems like someone got hurt on like 4 or 5 straight plays on that drive.

Good game. Both of these QBs take a lot of hits though. 

Ehlinger will probably be ok once he starts playing big 12 teams though.

watch out alabama and uga and a&m and auburn.. this lsu offense is for freaking real. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

watch out alabama and uga and a&m and auburn.. this lsu offense is for freaking real. 

Yup. It’ll be interesting where they are in the polls now. I could maybe see them jump up to #3 after this. 

1 minute ago, mike teevee said:

Yup. It’ll be interesting where they are in the polls now. I could maybe see them jump up to #3 after this. 

if they jump us, they should also jump alabama.. 

Seems like my doppelganger was out causin trouble tonight... gotta redeem myself some how lol.

LSU's offense is definitely much improved, but don't overreact too much. This Texas team is not as good as last year's team. They lost A LOT of talent. I would put LSU 4th right now behind Clemson, Alabama, and Georgia. The top 6 teams are all pretty good right now, but LSU is going to have some trouble if they go up against a Georgia or Alabama. Both teams can rush the passer and are much better on the back end of the defense than Texas. Would also take Fromm and Tua over the Texas dude any day. 

mike teevee likes this

So do you guys believe if UGA was playing LSU next week we would win?

Joe Burrow looked phenomenal and LSU looks to me like the best team in college football through two games - granted small sample size.