Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

BYU vs Tennessee

38 posts in this topic

what a great game if you hate the vols.. (again sorry to those vol fans on this board.  you guys deserve better than this).. wow just stunned..  gotta go and enjoy volnation.  

25 minutes ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

The look on Aubrey Solomon’s face when tenn loss was incredible it straight was “I should have transferred to UGA”

yep..  aubrey solomon can at least say he got playing time..  even if he loses most of his games. 

Honestly can’t blame UT

They were obviously confused as to what they were supposed to bring to the party.. 

I mean what does BYU mean

7 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Honestly can’t blame UT

They were obviously confused as to what they were supposed to bring to the party.. 

I mean what does BYU mean

UT lost a **** of a game to LSU today, sir.

I don't know what this junk in Knoxville is at this point. They're about to just fully embrace themselves as a basketball school.

3 hours ago, Carter said:

I don't know what this junk in Knoxville is at this point. They're about to just fully embrace themselves as a basketball school.

200.webp?cid=790b7611c33345ce19cf8e40087

10 hours ago, Carter said:

Barnes makes more than Pruitt as he should. It's good days for Vol fans who have long wanted a more consistent commitment to winning basketball. As long as you overlook the football until November.

8 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Wonder if Pruitt makes it thru the season 

The buyout is huge now. I can see him getting fired this 6ear or probably next.

51 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

The buyout is huge now. I can see him getting fired this 6ear or probably next.

Yeah they really can’t afford to fire him until 2022 season. If he got fired this year they would owe him over 9 million and that’s on top of the nearly 7 million still owed to Butch Jones. Their only hope is that Pruitt wants out and negotiates a much lesser buyout (btw I think this might be a likely scenario if Tennessee completely bombs the rest of the this season)

Edited by Bdawg58

They're stuck with Pruitt. Paying Butch that much to go away made the hire extremely important because you're stuck for awhile if you miss. We'll see but right now it's not pretty.

Fortunately or unfortunately, the Haslam family pretty much determines whether Pruitt lasts the season or not, in my opinion. There are numerous shiny new buildings on campus named after that family. Much like the Cleveland Browns, who as we know were terrible when Jimmy Haslam bought the franchise, he has made the organization even worse. Seems to me that everything Jimmy touches turns to garbage like the Browns, UT Football, along with the Pilot/Flying J rebate scandal awhile back. I know it was only one game, but even after the Browns preseason Playoff hype, the Titans went up to Cleveland, then left with a 30 point win.

Let Tennessee sports be an example: Don't hire idiots to be in charge, then expect them to do competent things. People like Jimmy Cheek, Mike Hamilton, Dave Hart, John Currie hired Lane Kiffin, Derek Dooley, Butch Jones, Donnie Tyndall, not to mention being a signature away from hiring Greg Schiano.

Haslams.jpg